2013 Skate America Ladies Free Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2013 Skate America Ladies Free Program

Sara

On the Ice
I completely forgot Radionova is so tiny. Was looking why there's a flower girl suddenly skating across the ice.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Zhang scored 64 points in the FS? It's over for her. Some other deserving skater like Hicks should have gotten SA.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Ashley lipstick is too bright for me...The idea of it was probably to match it withe the dress color and it looks strange. She should wear deep burgundy dress or gold one with burgundy accents - it would look great on her with some darker shade of lipstick :)

samson

Medalist
Hmmmmm if Viktoria keeps skating like this, she's going to fall behind Samantha in the standings.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Helgesson really having problems with this FS, feel sorry for her. She pulled out a good SP but jumps are hit-or-miss today. I'm not getting much interpretation from her. This program needs some work, hopefully it all comes together for her as the season progresses.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Viktoria HELGESSON (SWE)

Music: Harem Cobra Goddess by Les Baxter; Harem Silks from Bombay

Black open-back dress w/ feathers on shoulder and wrists

3T+2T+2Lo
3F - hard fall, looked borderline << on replay
3T - stepout
CCoSp
LSp
3Lo - fall
StSq
3S
3Lo - fall, no combo, looked borderline <<
2A
ChSq
FSSp

Ouch 3 falls... this will drop her quite a bit

Score: 41.91+54.63-3.00=93.45, 152.34, in 4th (out of 6)

Robeye

Final Flight
Helgesson really having problems with this FS, feel sorry for her. She pulled out a good SP but jumps are hit-or-miss today. I'm not getting much interpretation from her. This program needs some work, hopefully it all comes together for her as the season progresses.
OTOH, it's hard to interpret when your jumps are all wack. One of those skates where everything seems to go wrong.

They just showed the rankings of the earlier group, and Zhang is in last place. This is so sad. I don't see how she can pick herself up.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
NBC never shows a pairs winning program from Skate America. Just because the US doesn't have medal worthy contenders in pairs doesn't mean Americans don't want to see pairs skating on tv. What morons! :scowl:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Valentina looks beautiful, it is hardly for me to imagine that she is in her late 20's...:D

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Poor Valentina! The brilliance she displayed in her SP is not showing up in her LP. Unfortunately, she is unraveling. Sad! :cry:

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
NBC never shows a pairs winning program from Skate America. Just because the US doesn't have medal worthy contenders in pairs doesn't mean Americans don't want to see pairs skating on tv. What morons! :scowl:
Even worse, the winners are Russians ;)