2013 Skate America Ladies Free Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2013 Skate America Ladies Free Program

Oreo

On the Ice
Elena is such a cute girl, but it's a pity her dressers have to overwhelm her with that dress. And I stick my hair up like that when I go into the shower.

zschultz1986

Final Flight
Normally, playing "sexy" doesn't work for a 14 year old... but WOW. She is most definitely a performer. That Shimmy and Cha-Cha step at the end were EVERYTHING! GIVING ME LIFE!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Liza moving to Bronze? And maybe give her the kick to stop throwing away the SP?
If Elena doesn't get at least 109.75 and as long as Ashley and Mao don't self-destruct.

Edit: 116.94. Radionova gets at least the bronze.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Radionova is cute as a bug's ear, but I'm not big on this LP, at least the first half. The part from the layback on, with the uptempo, fits her persona better. She's very charming but the way she moves across the ice is clearly a girl amongst ladies--even Tuk (who's pretty young herself) looks like an old veteran compared to her. Her jumping didn't seem to be as sharp today but that might just be nerves, excitement, etc.

She changed it - originally said CATCH. :)

Ah. I see. Sorry; my mistake. Well, thank goodness she didn't mean it!

Oh, look at Radionova. She's so charismatic and animated. I hope she's able to keep that trait as she matures and strengthens. It's going to be a joy to watch her.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
I don't think both Ashley and Mao will miss the 180, so no medal for Liza. But maybe the ice doesn't like them either today.

KwanIsALegend

Fly On
Medalist
Elena needs to learn how to hold her positions for longer than a a mili second. Yikes. Everything looks so frantic.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I miss Ashley's darker (brown) hair. The blonde (even the darker shades) just seems meh to me.

katymay

Medalist
Ashly is a well conditioned athlete, but parts of this program are sooooo slow...especially the footwork.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Ashley's technical skills are truly impressive. But she always appears to me as the skating housewife. :biggrin: