ChSq
3Lo+2A+SEQ
3Lz - e, twofooted
3Lo
3F+2T+2T - bit slow on exit
LSp
ChSq
CCoSp

Solid skate. Still some minor mistakes, and the choreo still could be smoothened out

Score: 58.54+66.01=124.55, 193.81 (PB), in 1st (out of 9)

badknees

Medalist
Actually the dress looks pretty when she spins. Perhaps it will appeal ot the older, traditional judges!

Ashley did an amazing job!

My one worry: Her skating is so cool and deliberate, but the music is so frenzied and despairing. To me there's a disconnect.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ashley two-footed the 3flutz and maybe a 3loop and she needs to pick up her speed in this LP, but that 3flip+3toe attempt looked good. I'm still not sold on this interpretation of Romeo and Juliet. A very respectable showing for her though and it should maintain her lead currently.

katymay

Medalist
Elena needs to learn how to hold her positions for longer than a a mili second. Yikes. Everything looks so frantic.
Frantic is right...and I wish she would remove the spread eagle unless and until she can do it w/out bent knees. She does have a wonderful sense of joy though.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I'm still not sold on this Wagner program, especially the center part. It seems to bog down a bit and so does her skating. Hopefully she'll do some tweaks and at least add in some interstitial interesting things going on between the elements. I appreciate her fight and attack, for this early in the season this program is in decent shape already.

badknees

Medalist
Agree, more speed, more frenzied emotion to go with the music. Just sell it a bit more. Podium finish at Sochi! That would be soooooo fabulous.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
also the sections of Ashley's music in that program is not well separated - in my ears they blend into one loud orchestral boom honestly

lavender

Record Breaker
Great skate from Ashley but I just don't like her long program. The music doesn't really go anywhere until the very end. Not a fan of her dress either.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Asada down on the 3Axel, short of rotation. 3+3 turned to 3+2. two-footed 3flutz. 2Axel+3toe turned to 2Axel+2toe. Not a good start for her!