Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Samantha Cesario

Custom Title
    Sam has a huge 3f, I wonder if she'd have better luck trying a 3f-3t. Sure, the 3t would likely be <, but if she's worried about the judges not going for her if she doesn't do a 3-3, than a 3f-3t would at least be less risky than the 3lo-3lo she's trying which has a fair shot of being called 3lo<-3lo<< just where the callers are so damn strict these days and she has a reputation as an underotater.

Anyways, I really like Sam's skating, she's very dramatic and sassy, and regardless of the rotations, her jumps are really high which makes her exciting to watch, also she is very artistic and great at selling her programs. I hope she does well and stays healthy the rest of this season, would love to see her pull an upset and make the Olympic team, or at least make it onto a World team at least once in the next few seasons.

great to see she has people who love her skating. I think they may go toward gao for Olympics, but sam should be more appreciated +higher scores. lovely girl.

Custom Title
    I hope Samantha and GAO stick around until the next Olympics . They will be well seasoned by then.

Custom Title
    Samantha seems to have the mindset of a competitor. Not intimidated by the opportunity to deliver under the spotlight. A trait which should serve her well.

skating philosopher
    A 7-minute Skype interview with Samantha Cesario and Sarah Hughes and Michael Weiss as part of Ice Network's sectionals coverage today.

http://web.icenetwork.com/video/v312...dtax=undefined

Medalist
    I love her ! I still remember her SP at last year JW but kind of forget the girl and rediscovered her at SA before seeing her live in Paris. She's a star and surely can sell & live a program. Best Carmen I've seen since years.
    Also, beside her 3l3l, she's rock solid. Hope she does well in the future.

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    A 7-minute Skype interview with Samantha Cesario and Sarah Hughes and Michael Weiss as part of Ice Network's sectionals coverage today.

http://web.icenetwork.com/video/v312...dtax=undefined
    Thanks for sharing that link. What a pretty and talented young lady. Rooting for her to have a great Nationals.

Banned
    She's a perpetual under-rotator. That's what sticks out about Samantha Cesario.

Skating is art, if you let it be. Blades of Passion's Avatar
    Ugh, she is NOT. Last season her Salchow had issues, but she improved it this season. Thank God at TEB she received no < calls in the LP. She's been victim to a lot of wrongful calls.

Custom Title
    She needs more speed to her skating. Speed makes a difference in the scoring.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4