Thread: New interview with Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov

Hybrid View

Rinkside

New interview with Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov

Траньков/Волосожар: созданные друг для друга

http://sportstories.rsport.ru/ss_per...77.html#page=1

There is a new interview made to Max and Tania and as i'm not russian, i don't really understand it well, unless it is with the help of google translator, but i'm always afraid that i may understand something incorrectly.

So could some kind soul translate the interview, please?

Thanks in advance!

Medalist
    I would like to help you but I am not russian either. However, it's very interesting interview, especially that part about their off ice relationship
    I love their chemistry. I haven't seen this kind of relationship/friendship in pairs for many years. It's something precious for both of them. I am not a great fan of "JCS" but it's another story.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by kasik8222 View Post
    I would like to help you but I am not russian either.
    Is ok, thanks either way for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by kasik8222 View Post
    However, it's very interesting interview, especially that part about their off ice relationship
    I love their chemistry. I haven't seen this kind of relationship/friendship in pairs for many years. It's something precious for both of them.
    I find the part about their chemistry and relationship off the ice very interesting too, from what i can understand in my translation, of course.

i'm very glad that they have foud each other, because since then they have been so happy and i hope it stay like that always.