Golden Spin and Golden Bear of Zagreb Competitions 2013-2014 | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Golden Spin and Golden Bear of Zagreb Competitions 2013-2014

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
:cry: What!!! Still no videos of the men!!!!

I know - it's annoying me too that there are no Men's videos.

Especially since there is a young Croatian skater who is expecting me to find her a video of Ivan Bariev's Gala perfromance! :eek:

(She didn't see his performance because she was on the ice directly before him. ;) )

And all this because I managed to find a video of her Gala performance... :rolleye:

Oh well, I suppose that's what happens when you try to be helpful to a young girl. They then expect the world!

The problem is that it now looks like I'm going to have to let her down... :disapp:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Didn't you know? Only women competed in Zagreb and only three of them. :scowl:

Very good Karne, very good! :biggrin:

But, I've found a few more ladies! ;)

(By start number)

1. Marta Garcia SP
2. Eliška Březinová SP
3. Anine Rabe SP
5. Alina Biletska SP
7. Isadora Williams SP
8. Dasa Grm SP
10. Isabelle Pieman SP
Ladies FS Warm Up
10. Berradett Szakacs FS
11. Alina Biletska FS
12. Pina Umek FS
13. Anine Rabe FS
16. Isadora Williams FS
20. Isabelle Pieman FS
22. Agata Kryger FS

Of course, the best skate Artur has all year, and it's hidden. Sod's law. :cry:

Also, a few more Gala performances have appeared. Unfortunately Ivan Bariev's is not one of them :disapp: , but for you Gachinski fans, his gala has!

Hana Košić and Tena Čopor (Croatian commentary)
Artur Gashinski EX
Petra Jurić EX
Davidovich/Krasnopolsk EX
Gala Finale

Enjoy!

CaroLiza_fan

EDIT: Just thought about looking up the user that uploaded the video of Hana and Tena's Gala performance (with Korean commentary), and they have now uploaded a whole pile of Ladies and Gala Performances (including some duplicates of some of the ones listed above).

There are too many videos to list here, so go back to my previous comment, click the video link, and then click through to that user's other videos.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

lcd

Match Penalty
But mostly landing them again, which I'll never complain about. Loved his reaction after the finale one. He looks...happier.

Wonder what becomes of him. Does he continue next Olympic cycle?