Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 210

Thread: Golden Spin and Golden Bear of Zagreb Competitions 2013-2014

  1. #46
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee1 View Post
    Thanks but does not work in my country it seems...any other streaming available, please? WOuld appreciate a lot.
    please see sara's post (#45) if you aren't already watching it now

  2. #47
    Custom Title ordinary person's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    281
    None of those links work.

  3. #48
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    107
    people can watch please give the results after the skater !!!!!

  4. #49
    Custom Title Sasha'sSpins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    958
    I have to leave soon but I appreciate any and all PBPs!

    Tuks performance (hand down on the lutz) and SP score does not bode well for her. She might not even be made Olympic alternate.

  5. #50
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Robeye View Post
    please see sara's post (#45) if you aren't already watching it now
    Not working either. But thank you so much, sara & Robeye you both are very kind! Please root for all skaters for me.

  6. #51
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Tuscany
    Posts
    526
    Tried this one?

    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/leejins

    password:0220

  7. #52
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Tuscany
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha'sSpins View Post
    I have to leave soon but I appreciate any and all PBPs!

    Tuks performance (hand down on the lutz) and SP score does not bode well for her. She might not even be made Olympic alternate.
    Olympics? She won't even be in the Europeans Team

  8. #53
    Best comeback EVOR! zamboni step's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by Florencito View Post
    Tried this one?

    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/leejins

    password:0220
    This one works for me! Thank you so much!

    Quote Originally Posted by Florencito View Post
    Olympics? She won't even be in the Europeans Team
    I wouldn't count out her ability to pull of a good FS, combined with Pogorilaya's....interesting 2A.

  9. #54
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    108
    Group 3 is starting now. Micol CRISTINI on the ice now.

    First triple good.
    2nd triple + double combo. Triple was barely landed but she managed a double afterward.

    I find that I'm no good with pbp...

    47.10

  10. #55
    Custom Title ordinary person's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    281
    Omg, i think i have to barf after seeing Micol's costume

  11. #56
    Best comeback EVOR! zamboni step's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    703
    Kim Yu-Na

    3Lz-3T- good, maybe UR on 3T, probably not
    Apparently she executed a "Katy Perry perfume ad" move
    3F-Good, as usual
    FCSP- Level 4, nice positions
    2A from spread eagle- BIG step-out, hand down
    LSp- Possibly only level 2, not as strong as usual
    StSq- Beautiful, expressive. Probably a level 4
    CCoSp- Level 4, good positions, fast and well centered.

    Other than the step-out really great performance, lovely program.

    3T looks borderline in replay.

    73.37, wow huge score. TES 38.37 PCS 35.00, she can definitely score 78+ if clean.

  12. #57
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by zamboni step View Post
    Kim Yu-Na

    3Lz-3T- good, maybe UR on 3T, probably not
    Apparently she executed a "Katy Perry perfume ad" move
    3F-Good, as usual
    FCSP- Level 4, nice positions
    2A from spread eagle- BIG step-out, hand down
    LSp- Possibly only level 2, not as strong as usual
    StSq- Beautiful, expressive. Probably a level 4
    CCoSp- Level 4, good positions, fast and well centered.

    Other than the step-out really great performance, lovely program.

    3T looks borderline in replay.
    over 73 points?

  13. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,378
    wow, did Yuna bought all her ubers to the rink
    like her dress, too bad about the 2A

  14. #59
    Custom Title ordinary person's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    281
    73 seems a bit too high but who cares anyways.

  15. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,378
    Quote Originally Posted by zamboni step View Post
    Kim Yu-Na


    73.37, wow huge score. TES 38.37 PCS 35.00, she can definitely score 78+ if clean.
    but this a B event, so probably not 78+
    more like 75+ if clean, she and Mao will be close if both are clean

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •