Regulation of National Level Competitions http://www.fsrussia.ru/files/docs/co...ation_1617.pdf
Calendar of Competitions http://www.fsrussia.ru/files/docs/ka...ised020616.pdf
Calendar of Russian Cup Events.
1. 20-24 Sep 2016, Samara.
2. 11-15 Oct 2016, Yoshkar-Ola.
3. 25-29 Oct 2016, Perm.
4. 7-11 Nov 2016, Kazan.
5. 2-6 Dec 2016, Moscow.
Men, Ladies, Pairs, Dance, both Junior and Senior.
Qualifying competitions to Senior and Junior Nationals. Qualification is like that at GP or JGP to Final - by points of places from two Events.
Senior - 20-25 Dec 2016, Chelyabinsk.
Junior - 1-5 Feb 2017, StPetersburg.
Younger Age (Zhuk Memorial) - 3-7 Mar 2017, Saransk. Two age groups, Younger born at 2006 and younger, Elder born at 2004-2005. Only singles, boys and girls.
Elder Age - 1-4 Apr 2017, Velikiy Novgorod. Programs Junior (Men, Ladies, Pairs, Dance), age limits singles born at 2000-2004, pairs and dance females 2000 and younger, males 1999 and younger.
Final of Russian Cup - 12-16 Feb 2017, Saransk. Both Senior and Junior.
Qualification System for Senior Nationals.
Entries - 18 for singles, 12 for pairs, not more than 15 (but in fact 10, because of lack of high-level Senior dance couples) for dance.
1. GP Events participants.
2. JGP Finalists, except dance.
3. Best on results of Senior Events of Russian Cup.
4. May be 1 or 2 skaters/couples in discipline "by solution of Federation", at most best skaters not qualified because of injury, illness or so.
Qualification System for Junior Nationals.
Entries - 18 for singles, 12 for pairs, 15 for dance.
1. JGP Events participants.
2. Best on results of Junior Events of Russian Cup.
3. May be 1 or 2 skaters/couples in discipline "by solution of Federation", at most best skaters not qualified because of injury, illness or so.
Qualification system for Final of Russian Cup, Junior and Senior.
Entries - up to 12 in all disciplines. Senior and Junior, in fact 10 or less.
1. Skaters/couples whose skating Federation wants to see to make solution of including them to National Team.
2. Skaters/couples who compete to make final solution about team for Worlds.
3. Best on results of Russian Cup Events.
Age limits for Seniors (Russian Cup Events and Final and Nationals).
In singles athlete must be 14 years old or elder, except (for Nationals) JGP Finalists, who may be younger than 14.
In pairs and dance - 12 years old or elder.
All other Senior competitions - 12 years old or elder.
Age limits for Juniors.
10 years old or elder, but not elder than limit of International Juniors.
Qualifying system to Nationals Younger and Elder Age.
Singles - by zonal competitions (in zones may be regional competitions).
Pairs and dance at Nationals Elder Age - by results of Junior Russian Cup Events and Junior Nationals.
First competitions at Calendar - 1-4 Sep 2016 Moscow Open Junior Championships.
It is always interesting competition. Among winners and medalists of previous years are:
Men - Samarin, Kovtun, Pitkeev, Rigini, Denis Ten (2005).
Ladies - Tsurskaya, Sotskova, Pogorilaya, Radionova, Medvedeva, Leonova. Lipnitskaia was 4th (2009). Sotnikova 5th (2008).