Short Dance: 2013 Skate Canada International | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Short Dance: 2013 Skate Canada International

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Those were some grim faces in the K&C. They know they are lucky to be ahead.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
and there you go ahead of W/P :rofl:

Skate Canada continuing the tradition as the most corrupted Grand Prix
this competition is a joke !!!!

blackswanphoto

On the Ice
Yes but this is a sport. not a ballet show. If you cannot do the hard elements without mistake, you do not deserve the score. Is that all that have to fall back on now a body line?

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Terrible scoring, V/M held up. I tuned in just in time to see W/P's wonderful dance, then V/M falling out of the twizzles horribly. Blech. Wouldn't have even put V/M ahead on most of the PCS components. I agree that Skate Canada judging, of all the GP's is easily the most cooked. Regardless of international panel. Blech again.

sweetskates1

Medalist
sky_fly20 wth, right? 70+ for W/P? Inflation. 70+ for that from the top Canadians? Proof of your statement.

Mrs. P, exhibit #3000.

of course just pointing out
Skate Canada for years has been known as the most corrupt and shady in all the Grand Prix series

jan

On the Ice
Their quality is ahead of W/P. V/M can win the short dance at the Olympics with that dance and level 4 twizzles.

bramweld

Record Breaker
Scott and Tess don't look very please. They maybe hoping at least close to D/W score or better in home ice.

They're putting too much pressure on themselves, and I don't know why Tessa seems to be struggling with her twizzles lately. She used to be the steady one.

blackswanphoto

On the Ice

Everyone knows skate Canada is big joke. They are trying to preserve V/M reputation. They do not have the difficulty nor the speed. When they try the hard stuff Tessa screw up always. That long program they have this year is so simple and easy, Junior level skaters can do those elements.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I think they started to realise that these tech problems are too frequent and cost them levels - so it causes low TES and low overall score. And if they want to get better scores they have to fix it. Fast.