Short Dance: 2013 Skate Canada International | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Short Dance: 2013 Skate Canada International

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Kaitlyn and Andrew were amazing - I hope scores will be great also :)

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
Great skate by W&P. They looked really at ease with this style. Some tap dance in the middle. Stunning lift that will surely get level 4.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
It seems to me that Canadians are relatively "worse" in terms of ridiculous inflation. In all honesty, I really do not agree with scores most of the time but the injustices endured by D/W really piss me off.

watch V/M here get a 75+ in first GP
Skate Canada is notorious for being called the most shady Grand Prix
they inflate to the maximum proportion their home skaters

sweetskates1

Medalist
Really? they seemed slow at some points, and not very interesting, for some odd reason!, throughout. I really liked their je suis malade program so much - since then, I have been hoping for so much more. It is sad.

W/P were flying across the ice, looking much better than at slc:thumbsup:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
It seems to me that Canadians are relatively "worse" in terms of ridiculous inflation. In all honesty, I really do not agree with scores most of the time but the injustices endured by D/W really piss me off.

Anything in particular?

For the record I like both teams, but if you're going to accuse one pair of benefiting from hometown inflation, you got to be consistent with it.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Really? they seemed slow at some points, and not very interesting, for some odd reason!, throughout. I really liked their je suis malade program so much - since then, I have been hoping for so much more. It is sad.

I didn't like the music cuts, when comparing them in my mind with C/L's of some of the same songs.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Very beautiful by Tessa and Scott,but I do so wish she wasn't wearing Black. I liked her old costume.