Short Dance: 2013 Skate Canada International | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Short Dance: 2013 Skate Canada International

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
R&T
1 point deduction (I imagine it was because of the lift that looked like it lasted forever)

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
Great music choice by the germans. A bit theatrical as always. He had a problem in the twizzles. 55.91pts

tulosai

Record Breaker
The Germans are really good for the sport -but this sd seemed sloppy to me.

Yeah I love them, they are totally my guilty pleasure team. I also think they have truly accomplished something for the sport and Germany, earning 2 spots for the Olys in this discipline for what I think is the first time ever. That said they are sloppy- fortunately they know how to play to their strengths.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Yeah I love them, they are totally my guilty pleasure team. I also think they have truly accomplished something for the sport and Germany, earning 2 spots for the Olys in this discipline for what I think is the first time ever. That said they are sloppy- fortunately they know how to play to their strengths.

I didn't realize they had two Olympic spots. I was worried after Kolbe/Caruso beat them in one comp, that they would lose their spot.

sweetskates1

Medalist
It seems to me that Canadians are relatively "worse" in terms of ridiculous inflation. In all honesty, I really do not agree with scores most of the time but the injustices endured by D/W really piss me off.

So are you saying D/W's scores were also inflated since they were also at home?