Men's Short Program: 2013 Skate Canada International | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Men's Short Program: 2013 Skate Canada International

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
I almost felt like my heart would burst when I saw Jeremy's quad but ah the disappointment... omg Jeremy what do you mean how do you refocus? oh sigh..
I feel the same way!!!! So frustrating. I felt like even Yuka wasn't accepting this kind of comment from him.

jan

On the Ice
...and he said he did not leave many points on the table.... I think doing a double/double would do that.
I almost felt like my heart would burst when I saw Jeremy's quad but ah the disappointment... omg Jeremy what do you mean how do you refocus? oh sigh..

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
The Skating Lesson tweeted re Jeremy:
The Skating Lesson ‏@SkatingLesson 3m

Jeremy has some of the best skating skills in the business, but the mental component frustrates me to no end. So much talent; gorgeous quad.

and I really could not agree more. He is such a terrible head case and I love him as a person and adore his skating. Would so love him to finally break through his focus and nerve issues.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I feel the same way!!!! So frustrating. I felt like even Yuka wasn't accepting this kind of comment from him.

I would not accept it either. Time for some really tough love Jeremy; the writing is on the wall for you I'm afraid.

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
...and he said he did not leave many points on the table.... I think doing a double/double would do that.

Yes, this is positive thinking run amok. It's where putting a positive spin on things means misrepresenting reality. He does need the tough love.

sweetskates1

Medalist
Evan meet the new you!! Joshua Farris will give us great joy for many years to come! Both he and Jason Brown are our future and I am truly ecstatic about it!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Evan meet the new you!! Joshua Farris will give us great joy for many years to come! Both he and Jason Brown are our future and I am truly ecstatic about it!

I do like Josh :) He was a baby when I last saw him skate I am like awww you are all grown up!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
so the real battle has started...I'm very very curious about ending result