Men's Short Program: 2013 Skate Canada International | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Men's Short Program: 2013 Skate Canada International

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
s**t about that combination...it looks like when he did a quad he misses something else, eh...

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Abbott is another who does not need to have flawed performances. A real shame for him too. Maybe we should change the event name to Splat Canada. :cry:

MasterB

Final Flight
Six of one or half a dozen of the other. Jeremy hits quad but, falters on all other jumps.

Program could be something special.

sweetskates1

Medalist
I almost felt like my heart would burst when I saw Jeremy's quad but ah the disappointment... omg Jeremy what do you mean how do you refocus? oh sigh..

wonderlen3000

Final Flight
he got too close to the board and have to double the lutz. if he tried triple, he be seeing stars now!! It was like 1-2 feet close....

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ugh, and Jeremy receives the lowest TES score so far of the SP. Really not good!

starryxskies

On the Ice
He really could not afford a fall here in the SP. I'm inclined to feel the 3rd spot for Japanese men at the Olympics is going to come down to Oda and Takahashi. With Dai's poor showing at Skate America, Nobu needs to shine here. It's unfortunate for him really.
I don't know, he's severely lacking in PCS compared to Dai. Oda doesn't really have the history of being amazingly consistent at big events, if he bombs TES, he doesn't even have the PCS cushion. I still think Japan needs Dai on the team for advertising dollars if anything. Then again, you can say I'm biased. If Oda keeps it up, I can see both making the team. I'm not 100% sold on Machida yet.