Free Dance Skate Canada 2013 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Free Dance Skate Canada 2013

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I don't like this black costumes for POTO by Ekaterina and Ilia...She should wear something red or navy blue maybe...

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Lordy, this R/T free dance seemed like it lasted a half-hour. I found it dull and uninspired, but I am not a POTO fan....except when Akiko Suzuki does it. :)

sweetskates1

Medalist
I kept remembering D/W's POTO performance at nationals and thinking how sub par the Russians' version is in comparison.

Lordy, this R/T free dance seemed like it lasted a half-hour. I found it dull and uninspired, but I am not a POTO fan....except when Akiko Suzuki does it. :)

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Riazanova/Tkachenko skating to POTO : To the cemetery, All I ask of you (reprise), chandelier crash

Some problems with twizzles and the lift lacked sharpness

FD: 41.82+43.95=85.77,145.56, in 1st (out of 5)

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Very fond of Hubbell/Donahue FD, I think it's one of the best out there so far this season. Well done, probably a bronze medal.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Madison and Zach were amazing...really they could get that third spot for olys, the dance was ever better that last week's at SA, those step sequences are beautiful and there is connection, fluidity, some thought in their movement - I love them :)

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Hubbell/Donohue had a lovely skate. Good chemistry. They just need a bit more sharpness overall to move up to the next level.

sweetskates1

Medalist
H/D have good programs and are efficient completing their elements but I think sky_fly20 is on to something - they look big, bulky, slow. They always have, but today it seems to be the case even more so.

R/T appear to be a team going nowhere.

Honestly, at this point they should just either give up or do some radical changes. New partners, new coach, relocation, something. Because they really are stuck. That FD choreography was just appalling.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Hubbell/Donohue (USA)

FD: 45.33,46.95=92.28 (PB), 153.20 (PB), in 1st (out of 6)

Personal bests by a smidge. They look ecstatic with their scores!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
and the tango...They look great and Andrew is so hot...I had to say that :D