Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Free Dance Skate Canada 2013

Custom Title
    After attending Skate Canada I would like to say that W and P, and P and I , despite what you read on this board were not overscored and skated beautifully. every mark they got was earned.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by bellafurr View Post
    After attending Skate Canada I would like to say that W and P, and P and I , despite what you read on this board were not overscored and skated beautifully. every mark they got was earned.
    I was also there and totally agree. P&I have some wonderful qualities. Once they get their levels up there and leave their competition nerves behind them they will be fine. Training with K&C and skating with W&P will also help them greatly.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Diva View Post
    Yes, Carmen was a masterpiece, quite exceptional, except the judges didn't care for it so much Too bad they can't do Carmen II! Still, I think this new program has softness & beauty with dramatic phases as well.
    I totally agree with you.
    Carmen will be remembered after they finish with amateur skating. But it was a good choice not to skate it in an Oly year. This new program is just enchanting especially live.

pushing the boudaries in dance and in live
    Quote Originally Posted by VirMo View Post
    Actually they all looked very tired :( I had a very brief conversation with Scott while in the line for security check, nothing related to skating but just about having to take out the laptop and all lol.. I didn't really feel like approaching them elsewhere because cameras were following them all along, and they did all look tired. I think probably they were shooting their new documentary thing. It was actually surprising that Kaetlyn was so quiet, she was barely speaking to anyone, which surprised me because I thought she would be the exact opposite, lively and loud, because her performance on ice is. Maybe she was just depressed about the injury though.
    you mean that Kaitlyn is injuried?or Andrew?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by VirMo View Post
    Actually they all looked very tired :( I had a very brief conversation with Scott while in the line for security check, nothing related to skating but just about having to take out the laptop and all lol.. I didn't really feel like approaching them elsewhere because cameras were following them all along, and they did all look tired. I think probably they were shooting their new documentary thing. It was actually surprising that Kaetlyn was so quiet, she was barely speaking to anyone, which surprised me because I thought she would be the exact opposite, lively and loud, because her performance on ice is. Maybe she was just depressed about the injury though.
    Yes thy all did look tired. They had a late Saturday night then gala practice and Sunday.

I asked them for a pic and they very kindly obliged. So did Tess and Scott. This was pre lounge before security. All were very warm and gracious. I didn't intrude beyond that.

Gambatte, Max Aaron/"No letting off the gas pedal" golden411's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNameFace View Post
    you mean that Kaitlyn is injuried?or Andrew?
    VirMo is referring to Kaetlyn (with an E) OSMOND, whose injury required her to withdrew from Skate Canada International after her SP.

Custom Title
    Sorry if this is re-hashing, I am skipping to the end and haven't been able to read the whole thread yet.

My two cents: I absolutely adore Hubbell and Donohue's FD. I find it perfectly exquisite.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by golden411 View Post
    VirMo is referring to Kaetlyn (with an E) OSMOND, whose injury required her to withdrew from Skate Canada International after her SP.
    Sorry I got confused with the two Ks.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by tulosai View Post
    V/M's program has grown on me since I last saw it. I feel I'm getting what they are trying to convey better now. I still prefer D/W's FD at this time.
    And may I ask you, what you so prefer in D/W's FD?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13