Skate Canada 2013-2014 Men's Long Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Skate Canada 2013-2014 Men's Long Program

starryxskies

On the Ice
Sadly, I have to agree. It seems Rippon so far is the only American man who has made his case to be on the Olympic team. Things can change of course, but that's how I see it stack up right now.
Right now, looks like it's gonna be Adam and Max

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
It's heartbreaking to see Jeremy skate like that. That fall on the quad was painful to watch. (((Jeremy)))

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Sadly, I have to agree. It seems Rippon so far is the only American man who has made his case to be on the Olympic team. Things can change of course, but that's how I see it stack up right now.

Well, for sure Yuka/Jason haven't been able to fix him up. IMO he needed more of a martinet for a coach. I know he can do these jumps (well except for quad). I've seen him "hit" live, and there's nothing finer to watch when he's on. But it's so rare.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Yuka is so sweet but you can guess what she's thinking. This guy is never going to put it together.

bramweld

Record Breaker
I wonder if Yuka gets tired of Jeremy's excuses?

I think she's learned to tune him out. She's probably just counting the days to when he retires, he will be a wonderful show skater. Where did those TES marks come from? I'm a believer now SC is a sham when it comes to scoring!!

badknees

Medalist
Day dreaming now. Maybe Jeremy and Alissa need to partner up and do pairs. Perhaps as a team they could hold it together??

I also fantasize that Kwan and Browning should come back as a pair and wow the world!

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
It's heartbreaking to see Jeremy skate like that. That fall on the quad was painful to watch. (((Jeremy)))

So sad for him and for us. He is perhaps the most gifted skater ever to never be able to medal on the world stage. The fall on the quad I was ok with once he landed that gorgeous triple axel combination, but the pops? And such a beautiful program. My husband, a non-skating fan, found him by far the most interesting.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Day dreaming now. Maybe Jeremy and Alissa need to partner up and do pairs. Perhaps as a team they could hold it together??

I also fantasize that Kwan and Browning should come back as a pair and wow the world!

:laugh: If only it were that easy...