Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: NBC Broadcast of Skate Canada - Sunday, 4-6 eastern

Custom Title
    Gracie is very pretty!

Custom Title
    Julia's talent is impressive; but I'm going to have to agree with some of the other posters; there is something slightly missing for me.

Custom Title
    I enjoy Gracie's LP much more than Ashley's this year but I am not in love with either. Gracie is capable of winning is she skates clean - her jumps are awesome.

oh, gracie.....she gave her lead away....nerves unlike Julia/akiko.....sad.

Custom Title
    How was Johnny's debut?)) I wish I could watch NBC with his commenting

Custom Title
    NBC just aired V/M's FD - so glad they actually showed this! The program looked boring on TV too. I keep thinking they should be wearing light blue and white costumes - cannot get used to the light pink and burgundy choices. They should not be counted out at all - they are the front runners for OGM still, sadly, but that is the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetskates1 View Post
    Do you think that Akiko will miss making Olympic team due to lack 3/3?
    I hope not. she'll have it by then I hope.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetskates1 View Post
    NBC just aired V/M's FD - so glad they actually showed this! The program looked boring on TV too. I keep thinking they should be wearing light blue and white costumes - cannot get used to the light pink and burgundy choices. They should not be counted out at all - they are the front runners for OGM still, sadly, but that is the truth.
    That program is marvelous. I kind of like the pink and rust blend of costumes, and I like the simplicity of their outfits. (Sorry to sound so contrary to everything you said!)

Custom Title
    Could anybody tell me what Weir said about Julia? It's interesting to know his opinion Thaaaaaaaaanks! PS- jealous who watch his debut :-)

Custom Title
    He didn't say anything. Tara Lipinski covered the ladies' section. Weir just came on; he's talking about the men. The ice dance free dance had no commentary at all.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
    He didn't say anything. Tara Lipinski covered the ladies' section. Weir just came on; he's talking about the men. The ice dance free dance had no commentary at all.
    Oh, spasibo for information :-)

Custom Title
    Really hope she does, she is so gorgeous on the ice and she deserves to win those big medals.

Quote Originally Posted by skateluvr View Post
    I hope not. she'll have it by then I hope.

Very nice effort from Josh. I'm guessing his quad is never very consistent?

Custom Title
    You're welcome, Koatcue.

The next segment is going to be very distressing, I fear. They'll be showing Jeremy Abbott's program, and we know that he did very poorly. I hope Johnny can manage to analyze it in a way that gives us hope for Jeremy in the future, but that may not be possible.

By the way, you might want to know that Tara Lipinski spoke very highly of Julia's performance and her elements.

Custom Title
    You are one my very fav. posters Olympia! Nothing to be sorry about - we all have a right to our opinions, specially when they are expressed with respect as you always do!

Quote Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
    That program is marvelous. I kind of like the pink and rust blend of costumes, and I like the simplicity of their outfits. (Sorry to sound so contrary to everything you said!)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast