How are Agnes Chances-she seems forgotten | Page 4 | Golden Skate

How are Agnes Chances-she seems forgotten

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Cesario is the truly underrated one. She is a great performer and my hope for 3 spot. I love her and both her programs this year. She's elegance and fire together. Gao or her will battle it. But if aggie gets it together, those jumps are stunning when landed.

blue dog

Trixie Schuba's biggest fan!
Record Breaker
We have an embarrassment of riches at the moment, in dance and ladies.

Eddie Lee

On the Ice
We have an embarrassment of riches at the moment, in dance and ladies.

You are about 50% correct! Yes for Dance . OTOH, compared to our 2002 Ladies (Michelle, Sasha, and Sarah) one might consider us "dirt poor" in 2014! If we're indeed lucky, we might squeak a bronze! I hope to end up with "Egg on the Face" by being wrong on this one!

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You are about 50% correct! Yes for Dance . OTOH, compared to our 2002 Ladies (Michelle, Sasha, and Sarah) one might consider us "dirt poor" in 2014! If we're indeed lucky, we might squeak a bronze! I hope to end up with "Egg on the Face" by being wrong on this one!

Well if you compare most any countries to the US Ladies back in 2002 they are poor. Not many countries have ever had 3 contenders for the podium at an Olympics and the US has had that possibility 2 times since 1992. Maybe 3 if you include 1998 but Bobek was unpredictable back then.