How YOU can help Australian Nationals to be streamed LIVE on Youtube! | Golden Skate

How YOU can help Australian Nationals to be streamed LIVE on Youtube!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
This year, for what I think is the first time ever (I may be wrong), Australian Nationals is going to be streamed LIVE from the Medibank Icehouse in Melbourne.

And Ice Skating Victoria needs YOUR help to do it!

If ISV's Youtube channel gets 1000 subscribers, they will be able to stream the WHOLE COMPETITION LIVE ON YOUTUBE!

That's right folks, a free, live, UNGEOBLOCKED stream where you can watch Australia's best skaters!

If you want to help, click here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/IceSkatingVictoria?sub_confirmation=1

And many thanks to Ice Skating Victoria who are going to make this Nationals so much more exciting for those of us from other states and territories!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Done!

I hope all Golden Skate members will subscribe, whether they intend to watch or not!

GF2445

Record Breaker
Please help us, even if you are not interested in watching!!!
Subscribe to it, tell your friends, family, neighbours, fellow Golden Skate forumers, FSUniverse, The skating lesson.....(YOUR PETS!) to subscribe to this page!!

Nationals are in a month so please help us out. It will only cost you about 10 seconds of your time!

*As of NOW, the channel as 188 subscribers- 822 more to go

Robeye

Final Flight
Did it. :)

No worries. 306 subs now. Looks like they're gonna make it with weeks to spare. :biggrin:

Kirk

Rinkside
There was a spreading word in Korean forums so a lot of Korean fans joined in, too!

GF2445

Record Breaker
We need 392 more subscribers to this channel until we get live streaming of Australian Nationals.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Looks like things are moving along well!

Are there geographic stats for subscribers? I hope every Australian juvenile skater is subscribed :)

GF2445

Record Breaker
We are nearing the total. If you haven't subscribed, please help us. If you have, tell your skating friends, school friends, personal friends, your family, your children, your children's children, your children's friends, your neighbours, your neighbour's children, your boyfriend, girlfriend, partner, de-facto, husband, your colleagues, mistress, school friends, uni friends, classmates, grand parents, in laws....ANYONE...your pets for goodness sakes, to subscribe to the channel