New app brings Olympic athletes together | Golden Skate

New app brings Olympic athletes together

Finnstep

Final Flight
To coincide with 100 days to go until the start of the 2014 Olympic Winter Games in Sochi, the International Olympic Committee (IOC) today launched the Olympic Athletes’ Hub app, bringing the searchable directory of the social media activities of Olympic athletes to mobile devices for the first time.

Link to the article:http://www.olympic.org/news/new-app-brings-olympic-athletes-closer-together/214014

Some skaters are mentioned in the article:

Vancouver 2010 figure skating gold medallist Yuna Kim agrees. “The Olympic Athletes’ Hub is a great way to connect with my fellow skaters and fans from all over the world,” Kim said. “I’m looking forward to interacting with them.”

The Hub also offers fans the opportunity to unlock secret training tips from Olympic greats such as Joannie Rochette (figure skating, CAN), Steve Messler (bobsleigh, USA), Mark Spitz (swimming, USA) and Stéphane Lambiel (figure skating, SUI). The more users “like” on Facebook or follow on Twitter through the site, the more points they receive, accumulating prizes such as virtual gold, silver and bronze medals from past Olympic Games in the process. Many other prizes will also be awarded on the road to Sochi 2014.

I'm wondering what Rochette and Lambiel's "secret training tips" are. :biggrin: