Ladies SP - Cup of China 2013 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP - Cup of China 2013

bluesky85

On the Ice
I just checked Zijun's bio and she is as tall as Mao now. Considering it she does not look gauky or awkward, it's a good sign.

Really? That surprises me a lot because she is already... what 17 turning 18....?? Older than Adelina or Liza and she has been growing... Wow!! Good for her though that she is getting taller and looking pretty good. I like her despite her low PCS :)

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
I think she is 16 turning 17, same age as Adelina and Liza (What really puzzled was Dan Zhang grew well into her twenties)

It will be strange when I wake up in the morning and the results are already there. No thrill, no anxiety either.

bluesky85

On the Ice
Really? That surprises me a lot because she is already... what 17 turning 18....?? Older than Adelina or Liza and she has been growing... Wow!! Good for her though that she is getting taller and looking pretty good. I like her despite her low PCS :)

Oops, never mind my post. Somehow I thought of Kexin when I read the post... My mistake...

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Xiaowen GUO (CHN)

Music: Howl's Moving Castle (soundtrack) by Joe Hisaishi

White one-shouldered dress w/ silver sparkle details

3T - foot down when reaching for combo, no combo
3F - solid, but should've added the combo
FCCSp
2A
LSp - travels at start
StSq
CCoSp

Bit gangly and expressionless, but overall not too bad. Shame about the combo

SP: 24.58+20.74=45.32

FSGMT

Record Breaker
10th place guaranteed for Guo... Let's see what Pogorilaya can do now :popcorn:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty

she is same age as Tuk, she is still 16, December is her birthday like Tuk both will turn 17

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Anna POGORILAYA (RUS)

Music: El Choclo (Kiss of Fire) performed by Ikuko Kawai

Bright red/orangey high-necked dress w/ open back and cutout in front. Silver sparkle and long matching gloves.

3Lz+3T - small hesitation after 3Lz, but otherwise solid
3Lo
FCSp
2A
CCoSp
StSq
LSp

Strong GP debut, clean skate. Should give her a new PB. She smiles

SP: 34.86+25.38=60.24 (PB), in 1st (out of 2)

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
decent score for Pogorilaya, as expected low PCS
Sotnikova must be in pressure now

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
deserving low PCS for Anna, didnt enjoy the program, bad choice of music and choreo... HUGE trippel trippel from Zhang, loved how her second 3 toe looked biger than the first one

FSGMT

Record Breaker
The PCS is certainly not high but it is actually high for her standards (last season she used to receive 22-23)!! :clap:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Kexin ZHANG (CHN)

Music: Paint It Black by Rolling Stones
Sympathy for the Devil by Rolling Stones

Black dress w/ lots of silver sparkle on body

3T+3T - solid
3Lz
LSp
CCoSp
2A
StSq
FCSp

Solid skate - she landed all the jumps - but she really needs to work on her (non)expression

SP: 30.93+22.39 = 53.32, in 2nd out of 3

Must've gotten some UR's og low levels

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Too bad the Russians didn't get that third slot for Sotchi. They surely have the Ladies to fill it well. There will be a cutthroat Nationals.