Ice Dance FD - Cup of China 2013 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance FD - Cup of China 2013

caitie

Medalist
I *really* dislike C/B's FD tbh... B/S were meh for me again. Their frantic head bobs at the beginning of their FD made me laugh, and not in a good way lol. P/B have another cute and quirky FD, but some of the skating looked a little sloppy to me. It's still eay in the season though, and for sure they looked better than everyone else at CoC. I think W/P and C/L are skating better than P/B at this point in the season, though, as far as the battle for bronze goes.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I love P/B FD so much I have watched it three times, their joy! :love:

I loved how Tanith said she caught herself smiling watching the program - I agree... you can't not smile when watching... it's a very joyful program and it's not a *fake* joy.

beabstress

On the Ice
B/S were meh for me again.

I took some positive things away from the FD of B/S. No, it's not the best work that we've ever seen from this pair; but for a FD that was put together only a couple of months ago, it's commendable! I think there's a good basic structure there. The music is quite nice. They have a lot of work to do, yes, but I don't doubt for a second that they will do it. I expect that this dance will look very different the next time we see it. Despite its roughness, I preferred it to the FD of P/B--and DEFINITELY preferred it to the FD of C/B, which just seems. . . . not right for that particular duo AT ALL.

rosacotton

Final Flight
For me, only P/B drew me in with their skates. Very happy for them getting the win here. I was surprised overall by the quality of the performances by all the teams...seemed to have less polish and power and preparedness compared to Skate America and Skate Canada.