Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Ladies FS - Cup of China 2013

Forever stuck on those steps Li'Kitsu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraM
    no doubt her team is bringing her down with that self-destructive jump layout she has... the flip aint happening, let it go... stick to 1 flip and the free and replace the others, cmon now! and i actually like adelina and want her to make the team
    Yes, repeating the 3Lo instead of the 3F would be better, and she could scrap the 3-3 too and stick with the 2A-3T. That's still 7 triples and her good jumps score well enough on +GOE.
    More than that, I'd really like her to change to a real jump coach, because her flaws look fixable to me, and she definitly has the strength to pull out those 3-3's. But I guess that won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Li'Kitsu View Post
    Yes, repeating the 3Lo instead of the 3F would be better, and she could scrap the 3-3 too and stick with the 2A-3T. That's still 7 triples and her good jumps score well enough on +GOE.
    More than that, I'd really like her to change to a real jump coach, because her flaws look fixable to me, and she definitly has the strength to pull out those 3-3's. But I guess that won't happen.

exactly!! such a shame, theyre waisting a great talent... besides im worried about her confidence for her next event after this..

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by szidon View Post
    I don't like Kostner's new FS. I wonder when she'll decide to go back to the Bolero.
    I'll give it another try IF she changes that hideous costume, lands more jumps and gives up the Bambi face (and leaves home her evil twin sister ). This was not the Carolina we've seen the last couple of years. Bring her back.
    Even her Bolero would look bad with this kind of skate and nerves, I am sure

exactly!! such a shame, theyre waisting a great talent... besides im worried about her confidence for her next event after this..
    Adelina pulled herself back together pretty well after her disaster at CoR last season She skated decently at Russian nats and really well at Euros. And eventhough she skated bad in the LP, she still won silver over Caro. At least she'll be skating at TEB and not NHK, which will be a bloodbath.

Custom Title
    Lol.

Besides, "Sotnikova is done" with a thumbs up afterwards is already awful enough.
    Don't say "at least I'm honest" as if you did anything good there. You can be honest and say you don't want her on the team without being disrespectful and mean-spirited towards her as a skater and athlete who works hard, even if she doesn't manage to get it out there in competitions. If she skates good at nationals, she deserves to be on the team. If others skate beter, they'll be picked over her. End of story.
    You are veeeeeery precise. My "thumbs up" was a sarcasm =/
    Good for you to look through it! I worry about her, but I want girls to be on podium, and 110 is...blah for Olys and Worlds. Bur of course you'll try to make me a disrespectful (really?) monster or smth. I'll give you ten if I want so. And point to the usage of emoticons is not so bright imho..Have a good day, nethertheless

Custom Title
    Adelina: EC2013 193.99 PB CoC2013 174.70
    Carolina: WC2013 197.89 PB CoC2013 173.40
    Kanako: WC2013 189.73 PB CoC2013 165.95
    Agnes: RT2013 166.61 PB CoC2013 147.64
    Kexin: 4CC2012 162.52 PB CoC2013 144.88
    Zujin: WC2013 183.85 PB CoC2013 138.98

That is six out of ten ladies getting a significantly lower score (15+ pts) at CoC2013 than their PB. Zujin totally broke down. At SA it happened to Viktoria, Elene and Caroline. At SC it was only Veronik.

Adelina pulled herself back together pretty well after her disaster at CoR last season She skated decently at Russian nats and really well at Euros. And eventhough she skated bad in the LP, she still won silver over Caro. At least she'll be skating at TEB and not NHK, which will be a bloodbath.

well im going to paris for TEB and will se her skate live there... those flips are gonna annoy me..

well im going to paris for TEB and will se her skate live there... those flips are gonna annoy me..
    Haha, if my university schedule allows me too, I'll go to TEB too, and I feel like I'll bring a pillow or something with me, so I can hide behind it when the scary jumps come up! (and not just for Adelina, but my other favorites, like Yuzuru, too). Oh well, the nerves!

And koatcue, yes, wishing a skater to skate bad at an event is disrespectful for me. I don't think that's such a suprising thing to say.

Banned
    what Adelina needs now is a jump coach and technique overhaul , maybe too late this season
    what moron team would insist on putting two 3Flips which is her nemesis ? you dont confront your achilles heel you hide it
    her team doenst seem to understand that , * Tarasova and Buyanova

maybe she could go to Mishin for jumps ?

awesome! def let me know if youre going!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    what Adelina needs now is a jump coach and technique overhaul , maybe too late this season
    what moron team would insist on putting two 3Flips which is her nemesis ? you dont confront your achilles heel you hide it
    her team doenst seem to understand that , * Tarasova and Buyanova

I thought the same, but it's unlikely to happen..(

Cool, I'll write you a PM if I go to TEB, SaraM!

Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20
    Given that Mishin trains Liza, I doubt he'd take Adelina. Ilia Kulik seems to have done a great job with Miyahara, maybe he could help Adelina too.

Custom Title
    Haha, if my university schedule allows me too, I'll go to TEB too, and I feel like I'll bring a pillow or something with me, so I can hide behind it when the scary jumps come up! (and not just for Adelina, but my other favorites, like Yuzuru, too). Oh well, the nerves!

And koatcue, yes, wishing a skater to skate bad at an event is disrespectful for me. I don't think that's such a suprising thing to say.
    If you need tickets to TEB let me know! It starts to look like I cannot go there as I have a few big exams the week after. I might be interested in selling my tickets, I have one for Friday and one for Sat evening. I would sell them with 25 euros (I paid 65) in total, so it is a really good price. Good seats too.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Moment View Post
    Kostner landed two clean triples and scored 110
    I know. 110 points! Her PCS was 0.41 less than her FS that won Worlds.

Though it was considerably less than the 70+ PCS she scored in last year's FS.

Still kinda crazy that her SP and FS were enough for bronze, almost silver.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara
    If you need tickets to TEB let me know! It starts to look like I cannot go there as I have a few big exams the week after. I might be interested in selling my tickets, I have one for Friday and one for Sat evening. I would sell them with 25 euros (I paid 65) in total, so it is a really good price. Good seats too.
    Thank you, I'll keep that in mind - and anyway, good luck for your exams!

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast