ISU VOLVO CUP 22nd (7-10 november 2013) | Page 3 | Golden Skate

ISU VOLVO CUP 22nd (7-10 november 2013)

seniorita

Record Breaker
Plushy has made a contract with the 3axel never to lose it ? :cool: hanx for video, i m now finally watching, love the shirt, program will grow on me, I cant listen to the music well but i m happy it is not some bombastic piece. Very emotional come back, I hope he stays healthy!Cant believe he is back since he started skating on June!

whitebamboo

On the Ice
Many probably know this already, but just in case, regarding Plushy's SP music and costume, I just want to mention that it is an instrumental version of the song Taka jak ty ("The Girl Like You") by the Ukrainian band Okean Elzy ("Elsa's Ocean"). It comes from the soundtrack of the Russian movie "We are from the Future", which was about four modern Russian youths who were mysteriously transported through time to the era of World War II. The song itself, in original context, was about losing the woman that one loves. Before this, Plushy has mentioned the source of the song in an interview, but also said that the program's theme isn't "militaristic", but about more general human emotions.

ciocio

On the Ice
:agree::clap: Great! Plushy has now a minimum score for the competitions. The program was very "economic" I believe. :laugh:

ciocio

On the Ice
Judges probably made a sum of the points that Plushy earned for each of his past programs.:laugh:

seniorita

Record Breaker
Inflation aside , 180.91 :jaw: What the heck did he do, jumped through the roof?

According to twitter, 4t, 3a, 3a-3t and I dont know what else.

I m amazed he did a quad to be honest. Bionic Plush.

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
What did he land? That score is too high to be true (PCS was 92.20 which is higher than Chan's at Skate Canada).

But senior B with few international stars except one Russian top skater seem to inflate scores drastically (like Bobrova/Soloviev's scores at Ice Star)

ciocio

On the Ice
TES surprise me more. Is this is a Plushynflation or he really jumped through the roof, as seniorita said?

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
silver for little 14 year old Petrov !!! :yay:
now bronze pls for Martinez :yes: