ISU VOLVO CUP 22nd (7-10 november 2013) | Page 6 | Golden Skate

ISU VOLVO CUP 22nd (7-10 november 2013)

hanca

Record Breaker
her spins are weak, look at her laybacks and her beillman is non existent if he even tries it its level 1 like Tuks
aside from that, I did gave her credit for her 3-3 and clean skates did I disputed that ?

bent knees is good if its soft like Odas, she has stiff bent knees !

She does not. You may have to watch her again...

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
BROOKLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! *runs around in flailing circles*

Dots

Final Flight
It's inspiring to see Plush out there. What an athlete! What a heart! :eek:

With that said, he's just coming for the Olympic team event, right? because I don't expect him to be near the podium during the singles event. He'll get killed by the top skaters.

gmyers

Record Breaker

With that said, he's just coming for the Olympic team event, right? because I don't expect him to be near the podium during the singles event. He'll get killed by the top skaters.

Look what happened to world bronze medalist fernandez at NHK or world silver medalist ten? Plushenkos performance at volvo wouldn't have beaten both of them easily? I think only chan and takahashi could beat plushenko.

ciocio

On the Ice

He will be fine don't worry, if he's able to peak by Olympics (well, his peak was a decade a go but you know what I mean) his skating should be stronger than in Riga.

bestskate8

On the Ice

:confused:

You must be joking?
Four years he is doing preparation for Sochi 2014, and you expect him to drop before single event? There is no logic in what you are saying. I imaging he will drop only of his health. But other than that nothing will stop him from competing in single event.
Less than two years ago he did Euro 2012, and he skated three clean programs within five days. He has most experience than anybody else to skate more the two programs in one competition. Did you know that?!

His main competitor is himself, and if he skates clean this balanced program no one will beat him. Plushenko just showed everyone he is using same game as everybody else this time.
Of course Russian needs to have decent substitute, that is why all Russian athletes training very hard right now, including Kovtun.