ISU VOLVO CUP 22nd (7-10 november 2013) | Page 4 | Golden Skate

ISU VOLVO CUP 22nd (7-10 november 2013)

seniorita

Record Breaker
^ Oh thanx, i didnt know.
Alexander PETROV is Mishin's student too and I had seen him in Pinzolo last year, i didnt know he has qualified for JGPF!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Plushenko jumps 4t, 3a, 3r, 3a3t, 3l2t2r, 3l, 2s, 2a inflation much? but considering the competition maybe not.........

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
^ Oh thanx, i didnt know.
Alexander PETROV is Mishin's student too and I had seen him in Pinzolo last year, i didnt know he has qualified for JGPF!

Petrov is now with Mishin, before he was trained mostly by his wife Mishina and Oleg Tataurov
I guess Mishin has finally realized Gachinski is done and has no future in the sport

good to invest in Petrov who is still very young

gmyers

Record Breaker
Plushenko jumps 4t, 3a, 3r, 3a3t, 3l2t2r, 3l, 2s, 2a inflation much? but considering the competition maybe not.........

Amazing quad and 2 3a! He's in super shape. Hope he can maintain or get better!

He's never doing flip again! Maybe an experiment could be 3f instead of 3s or 2a. Unless they know 3f will be "e".

seniorita

Record Breaker
So he is repeating axel and loop now? I liked so much plushy flip back in the days that there were no edge calls.

LRK

Record Breaker
I think his last 3f - whenever that was - got an edge call, and he never did one since?

seniorita

Record Breaker
internationally at least Cup of Russia 2009, i was there :cool:

I havent seen a russian sweep in men since some euros zillion years ago with Yagudin, Plushenko and Abt.

bestskate8

On the Ice
Wow, what a comeback! :clap:
Can’t wait to see his programs in HD. In Euro 2012 he did one 4t, two 3A and two 3lz too, very similar jump content. So his score is correct, if he got good levels on spins and steps.