Thread: Delete Post Option Missing (11/2/13)

“Our blade takes us in the most amazing places.” skatingfan4ever's Avatar

Delete Post Option Missing (11/2/13)

I'm trying to delete one of my posts, but it seems like the delete option has disappeared. When I click on "Edit Post" all I see is the text box, then Miscellaneous Options (Links, Smiles) and then Subscription Options. The delete option is MIA. How do I get it back?

ETA: The post I want to delete is in the "Testing Area." Are those un-deletable? I checked posts I made in "Fan Fests" and "The Edge" and the delete option is there. Also, it doesn't look like you can delete "Feedback" posts either. Is this correct?
    Last edited by skatingfan4ever; 11-02-2013 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Updated - More Specific

If you started a thread, you cannot delete it So first post = thread.

Ok. It's not a big deal to have what I posted still be there. It was just odd that I didn't see the delete option. Now I know why.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    If you ever want a thread you started deleted, or a title to a thread changed, you can report your own post to the moderators with a note of what you'd like to happen. We will nearly always change a title. However, if there are posts other than yours on your thread, we will probably not delete a thread. If yours is the only post, we probably would delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    If you ever want a thread you started deleted, or a title to a thread changed, you can report your own post to the moderators with a note of what you'd like to happen. We will nearly always change a title. However, if there are posts other than yours on your thread, we will probably not delete a thread. If yours is the only post, we probably would delete it.
    Thanks for the info, Doris. I've reported it.