Yuna Kim to Compete at Golden Spin of Zagreb, Croatia, Dec 5-8 | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim to Compete at Golden Spin of Zagreb, Croatia, Dec 5-8

Robeye

Final Flight
I stand corrected. :slink:
You're not the only one, so no shame in that ;).

For the record, however, Coaches Shin and Ryu are the ones who laid the foundations for Yuna's jump technique and skating skills. Many would argue that Yuna had pretty much already recognizably become "YUNA" in those critical and signature aspects, thanks to these coaches, before she even got to Brian Orser to receive the (also critical) final polish.

junesong2

Rinkside
Yuna's SP dress rehearsal

Her SP dress is yellow one. Hmm, I am not sure about whether I like it or not. But this dress and her hair makes Yuna look like she is sixteen again. ^^

As for her run through, I am kind of worry about her conditioning. She was still not atttempting any spin and other stuff and looked tired near the end. I also noticed that her back might be bothering her somewhat.

Oh, I wish I was all wrong on this matter. Another 6 hours or so before the program. Can't wait any longer.

parma

On the Ice
Mustard... Not a good color for an Olympic program.

Hope she and her designer come up with a new design after competition.

Peach

Rinkside
Terrible costume. Just awful. Omg... who is the designer? What happened??? This dress makes me cringe! I expected her dress to be more like the one that she wore for her 2010 olympics gala program. I sincerely hope she changes her dress for the olympics cause this is going to affect her performance as well (NOT in a good way).

seniorita

Record Breaker
I really liked the cut of her dress and color, seems yellow is the trend this year. Especially the cut is something she hasnt wore before, I liked it.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
I assume the ponytail was just for practice, probably do a more mature bun at the event. Maybe that's not even her competition dress either (I hope not). Yu-na seems to keep some of her cats in the bag until the actual event. You rarely see her skating full out until she needs to.

That said the ponytail and dress look very dated--I usually prefer seeing the programs skates in black practice sportswear. You can really focus on the choreography and movement and line so much more.

parma

On the Ice
"olive green"..But I still want to shoot Ms Ahn, the designer.

Olive green, ya right. So her designer says. Whatever she calls it, it seems so off for the program in an Olympic season.

Hope her management listens to you and get a new designer.

Kirk

Rinkside
Terrible costume. Just awful. Omg... who is the designer? What happened??? This dress makes me cringe! I expected her dress to be more like the one that she wore for her 2010 olympics gala program. I sincerely hope she changes her dress for the olympics cause this is going to affect her performance as well (NOT in a good way).
Seriously? You see a couple of pics in low res, can foresee the future, and doom Yuna's destiny at olympics?

If that is indeed to be seen as olive green color, I think it will be so befitting to her program. the design is beautiful.