Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuna Kim to Compete at Golden Spin of Zagreb, Croatia, Dec 5-8

Custom Title
    73.37 for Yu-na with a step-out on the 2axel!

Over 73 points with a step-out on the 2Axel? Here come the "overscored!" Lynch mob!

She was lovely, though. Speed, flow, and her triples are spectacular. I think she just lost a little focus on that easiest of jumps. The costume color needs a change, I think...

Custom Title
    This isn't my favorite SP that she has done. From what I've seen in her practices I like her LP much better.

Her 3/3 and 3Flip looked really soft and went well with the music. Her costume looks better on the video.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadia01 View Post
    Very fast. Thank you very for your video. I was waiting for it. Thanks!!
    Yuna looks so amazing.

Custom Title
    Her camel spin is the Best!!

So Beautiful, Elegant, Natural...

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by Krislite View Post
    Over 73 points with a step-out on the 2Axel? Here come the "overscored!" Lynch mob!

She was lovely, though. Speed, flow, and her triples are spectacular. I think she just lost a little focus on that easiest of jumps. The costume color needs a change, I think...
    Sometimes I forget that Yuna is a human-being According to her interview yesterday, she got only one month to prepare for this event after she recovered.

And I found two things.

One is the link must be too small for Yuna and, the other is her triple flip routine is slightly changed, IMHO.
    Beautiful 3lz-3t, beautiful 3f, and beautiful eagle right into 2a.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadia01 View Post
    Thank you. Beautiful!

I also don't like her costume. There isn't too harmony with the ice's color.

i like her sp.. if she can get it together and be 100 percent.. we'll see.. the goal obviously is the olympics..

Quote Originally Posted by plushyfan View Post
    Thank you. Beautiful!

I also don't like her costume. There isn't too harmony with the ice's color.
    i believe yuna mentioned in her interview after her SP.. there will be changes with this costume..

Custom Title
    I thought her SP was beautiful.

Banned
    Maybe she should go with a white dress for SP? I think the yellow looks nice on her, though brighter yellow would look more beautiful IMO. In any event white might be better but it conflicts with her gala dress.

I also like the SP music a lot but I think there is something missing with Yuna right now. Maybe something is bothering her or she's tired because stamina isn't there, but something seems to be just "off". Her practice runs don't seem to have same intensity as last year's, and I think she should give the SP more of a sad, nostalgiac vibe. Still great though and 73 even better than anyone at GPF! Good job Yuna!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Ven View Post
    Maybe she should go with a white dress for SP? I think the yellow looks nice on her, though brighter yellow would look more beautiful IMO. In any event white might be better but it conflicts with her gala dress.

I also like the SP music a lot but I think there is something missing with Yuna right now. Maybe something is bothering her or she's tired because stamina isn't there, but something seems to be just "off". Her practice runs don't seem to have same intensity as last year's, and I think she should give the SP more of a sad, nostalgiac vibe. Still great though and 73 even better than anyone at GPF! Good job Yuna!
    I agree that something seems a bit "off" but then again, she has time to refine the program. It's like last year, when she had a clean FS at Korean Nationals, but I didn't really feel anything special. But then at Worlds 2 months later, wow... I was so shocked.

Custom Title
    I hate the dress, but other than that I think that the SP is lovely.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast