Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 390

Thread: Yuna Kim to Compete at Golden Spin of Zagreb, Croatia, Dec 5-8

  1. #181
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    401
    73.37 for Yu-na with a step-out on the 2axel!

  2. #182
    Six Point Zero Krislite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Yunaverse
    Posts
    1,552
    Over 73 points with a step-out on the 2Axel? Here come the "overscored!" Lynch mob!

    She was lovely, though. Speed, flow, and her triples are spectacular. I think she just lost a little focus on that easiest of jumps. The costume color needs a change, I think...

  3. #183
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    This isn't my favorite SP that she has done. From what I've seen in her practices I like her LP much better.

  4. #184
    Custom Title Nadia01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    921

  5. #185
    Six Point Zero Krislite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Yunaverse
    Posts
    1,552
    Her 3/3 and 3Flip looked really soft and went well with the music. Her costume looks better on the video.

  6. #186
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadia01 View Post
    Very fast. Thank you very for your video. I was waiting for it. Thanks!!
    Yuna looks so amazing.

  7. #187
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    159
    Her camel spin is the Best!!

    So Beautiful, Elegant, Natural...

  8. #188
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Krislite View Post
    Over 73 points with a step-out on the 2Axel? Here come the "overscored!" Lynch mob!

    She was lovely, though. Speed, flow, and her triples are spectacular. I think she just lost a little focus on that easiest of jumps. The costume color needs a change, I think...
    Sometimes I forget that Yuna is a human-being According to her interview yesterday, she got only one month to prepare for this event after she recovered.

    And I found two things.

    One is the link must be too small for Yuna and, the other is her triple flip routine is slightly changed, IMHO.
    Beautiful 3lz-3t, beautiful 3f, and beautiful eagle right into 2a.

  9. #189
    Custom Title plushyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadia01 View Post
    Thank you. Beautiful!

    I also don't like her costume. There isn't too harmony with the ice's color.

  10. #190
    Yuna's Ice Rink cooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,308
    i like her sp.. if she can get it together and be 100 percent.. we'll see.. the goal obviously is the olympics..

  11. #191
    Yuna's Ice Rink cooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,308
    Quote Originally Posted by plushyfan View Post
    Thank you. Beautiful!

    I also don't like her costume. There isn't too harmony with the ice's color.
    i believe yuna mentioned in her interview after her SP.. there will be changes with this costume..

  12. #192
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,340
    I thought her SP was beautiful.

  13. #193
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,212
    Maybe she should go with a white dress for SP? I think the yellow looks nice on her, though brighter yellow would look more beautiful IMO. In any event white might be better but it conflicts with her gala dress.

    I also like the SP music a lot but I think there is something missing with Yuna right now. Maybe something is bothering her or she's tired because stamina isn't there, but something seems to be just "off". Her practice runs don't seem to have same intensity as last year's, and I think she should give the SP more of a sad, nostalgiac vibe. Still great though and 73 even better than anyone at GPF! Good job Yuna!

  14. #194
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by Ven View Post
    Maybe she should go with a white dress for SP? I think the yellow looks nice on her, though brighter yellow would look more beautiful IMO. In any event white might be better but it conflicts with her gala dress.

    I also like the SP music a lot but I think there is something missing with Yuna right now. Maybe something is bothering her or she's tired because stamina isn't there, but something seems to be just "off". Her practice runs don't seem to have same intensity as last year's, and I think she should give the SP more of a sad, nostalgiac vibe. Still great though and 73 even better than anyone at GPF! Good job Yuna!
    I agree that something seems a bit "off" but then again, she has time to refine the program. It's like last year, when she had a clean FS at Korean Nationals, but I didn't really feel anything special. But then at Worlds 2 months later, wow... I was so shocked.

  15. #195
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    193
    I hate the dress, but other than that I think that the SP is lovely.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •