Yuna Kim to Compete at Golden Spin of Zagreb, Croatia, Dec 5-8 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim to Compete at Golden Spin of Zagreb, Croatia, Dec 5-8

RABID

Final Flight
While waiting, a little entertainment for us and cheer for Yuna :)

Wonderful preview of Yuna Kim at Golden Spin of Zagreb by her Chinese fan club: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZQ98sFsCsY

More amazing previews by the club:

Lyrical Yuna Kim montage - through the eyes of love

Sochi Olympics preview 3 - fly

Sochi Olympics preview 2 - dreams

Sochi Olympics preview 1 - memories

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV_TYdHm9uA Is this your video? Well done if it is. The best part of it for me was how it captured the magnificence of her jumps. Wow!

Krislite

Medalist
Jumps, spins and steps all in good shape--looks like the injury didn't set her back much at all. :)

I love the music cut and the choreography, definitely more pleasing than last year's SP.

FlattFan

Match Penalty
Her jumps look amazing!
Not sure I'm feeling the Sending in the Clowns vibe yet. Maybe with the right light and costume, it will change

RABID

Final Flight
Jumps, spins and steps all in good shape--looks like the injury didn't set her back much at all. :)

I love the music cut and the choreography, definitely more pleasing than last year's SP.

The music is beautiful and even though I felt she was focusing less on her transitions the performance quite rightly drew applause from the mesmerized few in the stands.

Krislite

Medalist
She skipped some choreography in the middle so we can't really tell much about "transitions" yet.

hikki

Final Flight
Country
Japan
She's stunning!!
Each stroke looks deeper and longer, and her jumps look almost delayed?
Spins look better too.

Gigi13

On the Ice
She looks amazing and I love this program it's so much better than last years, the music was so beautiful, and spins were so good. Solid and beautiful.:love:

bara1968

On the Ice
Huh.. and this is what she is like when she is physically 80-90%... :love::yay: I am just so happy to see her programs, that's all.

aftertherain

Record Breaker
Yuna's competing the same weekend as the GPF - naturally Golden Spin is going to be watched just as closely as that Final! And it's not Yuna's fault if the media pays even more attention to this competition and if it happens to upstage the GPF so be it!

That would make sense ... but it's a Rudy Galindo video and not a Yuna Kim video.

So it doesn't make sense.

What a classy comment about Mao. And what she says is very true - great athletes often help to raise the level of other great athletes.

I have to work over the weekend but I look forward to PBPs and thank everyone in advance who provide them! :)

Mao and Yuna have always been classy. The fans are a completely different story, depending.

Not really feeling it so far, but it's only a practice video. Going to reserve real judgment until the actual program--but it is a DW-YK partnership so I suppose I'll like it all the same. Soaring jumps at 80-90% though. WHOA.

Ambivalent

On the Ice
I absolutely love Yu-Na's SP. How Kwanesque that final pose is! Reminds me of Anga Lyrica! Jumps are great, spins look better than last year and her speed across the ice is just blinding.

MiRé

Match Penalty
Has anyone noticed the view count for her run through? it's hitting 30K soon, and it was uploaded today....:jaw:

Jewels

On the Ice
So happy to see a lyrical sp from Yuna:biggrin: Looking forward to seeing her full choreography and her new outfit for this program :)