Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuna Kim to Compete at Golden Spin of Zagreb, Croatia, Dec 5-8

Oh my gosh I'm so excited to see her new programs!!! let's go Yuna Wow two amazing events in one weekend, this is going to be the craziest weekend yet

Custom Title
    We're practically there! This is going to be one nailbiting weekend. I'm counting on GS members to keep us all posted.

Quote Originally Posted by aftertherain View Post
    Who's been sippin' haterade again? There are so many dislikes on that video!
    Yuna's competing the same weekend as the GPF - naturally Golden Spin is going to be watched just as closely as that Final! And it's not Yuna's fault if the media pays even more attention to this competition and if it happens to upstage the GPF so be it!

Quote Originally Posted by Krislite View Post
    Photos of Yuna looking gorgeous at the airport: http://yunaforum.com/forum/index.php...0&#entry120917

She says she's at 80-90% of her peak condition at this point.
    Thank you! She looks very much the Superstar that she is!

Quote Originally Posted by thinspread View Post
    More of her words from yesterday's interview:

"It's a delayed season start for me, so I tried hard to prepare well for this event. My goal is to give good, complete performances to the new program routines and leave positive impression. I try not to be too ambitious.

"I'm at 80-90% of the peak, conditioning-wise. Technically, I'm not having any trouble. But I will need to build more stamina before the Olympics. Since I had to raise my condition rather quickly for this event, for now I'm trying to maintain the current level through the week.

"This is my last competitive season, and I feel lighthearted compared to 4 years ago. I'm not obsessed over another gold.

"Mao Asada and I have exchanged motivation throughout the career. I wouldn't have become the skater I am without her. This may be the last season for her as well, and I wish she too do the best and finish the season on a satisfying note.

"I entered Golden Bear when I was a novice. It does feel special to revisit the event as a retiring veteran (laugh).

"I expect a good competition with Ando and Tuktamysheva in the event.

"Soyeon Park and Haejin Kim are young skaters, and Olympic experience will be helpful. I wish they do well, but I advise them not to be overly ambitious, do their best, and enjoy the moment."
    What a classy comment about Mao. And what she says is very true - great athletes often help to raise the level of other great athletes.

I have to work over the weekend but I look forward to PBPs and thank everyone in advance who provide them!

Custom Title
    While waiting, a little entertainment for us and cheer for Yuna

Wonderful preview of Yuna Kim at Golden Spin of Zagreb by her Chinese fan club: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZQ98sFsCsY

More amazing previews by the club:

Lyrical Yuna Kim montage - through the eyes of love

Sochi Olympics preview 3 - fly

Sochi Olympics preview 2 - dreams

Sochi Olympics preview 1 - memories

Yuna did a clean full run-through of her SP today. Video should be up shortly.

Custom Title
    Run-through video

Quote Originally Posted by thinspread View Post
    While waiting, a little entertainment for us and cheer for Yuna

Wonderful preview of Yuna Kim at Golden Spin of Zagreb by her Chinese fan club: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZQ98sFsCsY

More amazing previews by the club:

Lyrical Yuna Kim montage - through the eyes of love

Sochi Olympics preview 3 - fly

Sochi Olympics preview 2 - dreams

Sochi Olympics preview 1 - memories

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV_TYdHm9uA Is this your video? Well done if it is. The best part of it for me was how it captured the magnificence of her jumps. Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnstep View Post
    Wow. She is so solid. Thanks for the link!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by RABID View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV_TYdHm9uA Is this your video? Well done if it is. The best part of it for me was how it captured the magnificence of her jumps. Wow!
    It's not mine, I'm not that talented

Wow, she's in better shape than I expected. Lovely program.

Jumps, spins and steps all in good shape--looks like the injury didn't set her back much at all.

I love the music cut and the choreography, definitely more pleasing than last year's SP.

Custom Title
    Her jumps look amazing!
    Not sure I'm feeling the Sending in the Clowns vibe yet. Maybe with the right light and costume, it will change

Jumps, spins and steps all in good shape--looks like the injury didn't set her back much at all.

I love the music cut and the choreography, definitely more pleasing than last year's SP.

The music is beautiful and even though I felt she was focusing less on her transitions the performance quite rightly drew applause from the mesmerized few in the stands.

Photos of Yuna looking gorgeous at the airport: http://yunaforum.com/forum/index.php...0&#entry120917

She says she's at 80-90% of her peak condition at this point.
    OMG! She is beautiful, indeed!!!

beautiful!! pure harmony!!! not too much transitions...

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast