Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Men's Short Program: 2013 NHK Trophy

A mini-Japanese Nats in the next group.

So with all the American men done....Jason Brown still has the highest SP score with Adam right behind him so for in the GP series.

Custom Title
    I think same way!!!!!! Go Dai and Go Oda and go Fernandez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wordsworthgirl View Post
    The scores seemed a little low, but I think this was a big step forward for him! and he seems happy. love his sweet smiling face.

ISU, stop promoting 2-foot skating!
    I don't understand Abbott's choreography. Judges loved it though. 8s even with that mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by blue_idealist View Post
    A mini-Japanese Nats in the next group.
    My thoughts exactly

Second group!!! Looking forward to seing Voronov, Oda, Takahashi, Fernandez, Mura...Okay that's everyone, ha.

~high art~
    I love the replays. I hope they show the same angle from every skater's URed jumps.

Custom Title
    Does anyone know why Hanyu wasn't invited to this year's NHK Trophy given that he is the current Japanese Champion and placed the highest among all Japanese in the most recent World Championship? I am sure Hanyu would love to be here, it seems curious that JSF chose Takahashi to headline this event instead of Hanyu.

Custom Title
    Adam is sill number 1 this season for me because of quads in his arsenal... he will land 4l tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    So with all the American men done....Jason Brown still has the highest SP score with Adam right behind him so for in the GP series.

Quote Originally Posted by Moment View Post
    I love the replays. I hope they show the same angle from every skater's URed jumps.
    I think that some of those slo-moed replays might be the judges/technical panel camera as it looks different from everything else. I love it when they show it slowed down and then freeze for a second when the edge touches the ice. *nerdgasm*

Quote Originally Posted by wallylutz View Post
    Does anyone know why Hanyu wasn't invited to this year's NHK Trophy given that he is the current Japanese Champion and placed the highest among all Japanese in the most recent World Championship? I am sure Hanyu would love to be here, it seems curious that JSF chose Takahashi to headline this event instead of Hanyu.
    Having both there would reduce their chances of making GPF.

Takahashi is more popular.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    I don't understand Abbott's choreography. Judges loved it though. 8s even with that mistake.
    That error has no bearing on the CH or the other components for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetskates1 View Post
    Adam is sill number 1 this season for me because of quads in his arsenal... he will land 4l tomorrow.
    I like Adam a lot this season and I think he has some great programs. But he hasn't landed a single quad clean this season, so for me he doesn't quite have the quad in his arsenal.

Custom Title
    This understated sp is my least favorite from him. I am hoping for much more artistry in both of his current programs and less falls.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by wallylutz View Post
    That error has no bearing on the CH or the other components for that matter.
    It doesn't. But you know how the judging goes.

Custom Title
    It's nice to see a GP event where the rink is actually full even for a daytime session.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast