Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 291

Thread: Ladies Short Program: 2013 NHK Trophy

  1. #1
    Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,188

    Ladies Short Program: 2013 NHK Trophy

    Ladies Short Program: 2013 NHK Trophy
    Fri, Nov 8, 2013
    19:23:00 local time in Tokyo

    In the U.S., live online coverage is scheduled to begin at 5:15 am Eastern Time on IceNetwork and Universal Sports (again, online).
    http://www.usfsa.org/Story.asp?id=49692&type=media

    ETA, revised start time for IN coverage is 5:23 am ET, which now is in synch with the ISU start time.

    Starting Order/RESULTS:

    ETA:


    Schedule and TV Streams NHK Trophy thread:

    Hashtags:
    US Figure Skating was using #NHK13, but seems to have switched to the more popular #NHK2013.
    Others are using #NHKTrophy ... and additional permutations are out there as well ....

    Warm-Up Group 1
    1 Satoko MIYAHARA JPN
    2 Mirai NAGASU USA (5:37 am ET, per US Figure Skating http://skatingmagazineblog.com/2013/...viewers-guide/)
    3 Elena RADIONOVA RUS
    4 Elene GEDEVANISHVILI GEO

    Warm-Up Group 2
    5 Alena LEONOVA RUS
    6 Valentina MARCHEI ITA
    7 Gracie GOLD USA (6:17 am ET)
    8 Mao ASADA JPN
    9 Akiko SUZUKI JPN

    Referee Ms. Hermi OTTEMANN
    Technical Controller Mr. Charles Z. CYR
    Technical Specialist Ms. Olga MARKOVA
    Assistant Technical Specialist Ms. Pirjo UIMONEN

  2. #2
    Custom Title mirai4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    812
    will there be free livestreams?

  3. #3
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,882
    LMAO Did I get up early the wrong day? I did; I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Custom Title Slowdive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    123
    Olga Markova

  5. #5
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,740
    Go Mao! Go Akiko!! First time for me to see little cutie Elena and Elene skate live. Super excited!!!

  6. #6
    Custom Title mirai4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by Icey View Post
    LMAO Did I get up early the wrong day? I did; I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    omg lol

  7. #7
    Custom Title mary01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by Icey View Post
    LMAO Did I get up early the wrong day? I did; I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hahaha well atleast you didn't miss anything

  8. #8
    Rinkside astronaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    19

    Thumbs up

    Hello, I'm new here. ........but not new to figure skating boards. Do I have this straight, the event will be on Universal Sports online?
    If so,is there a member fee or is this free......................

    Go Gracie!!!!!!!!


    Mike

  9. #9
    Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,188
    Quote Originally Posted by astronaut View Post
    Hello, I'm new here. ........but not new to figure skating boards. Do I have this straight, the event will be on Universal Sports online?
    If so,is there a member fee or is this free......................

    Mike
    Hi, Mike. The mods will want to give you an official welcome ... until then, an informal one from a rank-and-file member.

    Links to the Universal Sports website are not allowed on GoldenSkate, so I cannot offer you one that will tell you the following from the horse's mouth.
    But my understanding is that Universal Sports will have live coverage online of all NHK competitions ... plus delayed coverage on the TV channel of most (but not all).
    The Universal Sports online coverage is not free. (I think [but am not sure] that you need access to the TV channel (via a cable subscription or whatever) to get access to the online coverage.)

    (Can't help wondering whether you are a real astronaut ... in Huntsville, maybe? )

    ETA: What do you think of the Olympic torch going into space?!

  10. #10
    Rinkside astronaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    19
    Thanks Golden. I think you are correct about Universal Sports online........ we don't get Universal anywhere I know of in Alabama. That would explain why all I got was a black screen that wouldn't activate when I attempted to use U-Sports.

    No, I'm not a real astronaut, but I am into astronomy and "outer space". I think it's time to send some skaters to the Moon and have an exhibition event.............on the moon...........with all the advances in hi-tek and figure skating, I believe it is feasible.........................and with low gravity, imagine the height on the jumps and throws......

    Back on topic.............NBC will run their "capsule coverage" and there's youtube.

    Best wishes to all the skaters!


    Mike

  11. #11
    Custom Title Sasha'sSpins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    747
    Mirai skates so early in the SP. I just hope she puts together two great skates - No URs please! GO MIRAI!

  12. #12
    Keeper of the Kweens OGM. MK's Winter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha'sSpins View Post
    Mirai skates so early in the SP. I just hope she puts together two great skates - No URs please! GO MIRAI!
    I am kinda happy she skates early, she seems less nervous and does well. Hoping for two solid skates for her!

  13. #13
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    beijing
    Posts
    1,910
    Tech Specialist is Olga "Let My People Go" Markova! Bring on the voidy programs, ladies!

  14. #14
    and... World Peace! Tonichelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Kenai, AK
    Posts
    18,654
    Quote Originally Posted by astronaut View Post
    Thanks Golden. I think you are correct about Universal Sports online........ we don't get Universal anywhere I know of in Alabama. That would explain why all I got was a black screen that wouldn't activate when I attempted to use U-Sports.

    No, I'm not a real astronaut, but I am into astronomy and "outer space". I think it's time to send some skaters to the Moon and have an exhibition event.............on the moon...........with all the advances in hi-tek and figure skating, I believe it is feasible.........................and with low gravity, imagine the height on the jumps and throws......

    Back on topic.............NBC will run their "capsule coverage" and there's youtube.

    Best wishes to all the skaters!


    Mike
    do you have directv? universal sports (ch 625) is free until the 20th.

  15. #15
    LEAVE EDMUNDS ALONE!!1!
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Axis of Evil
    Posts
    2,506
    I can't wait to see Perkova's 'program' with elements clumped in three places, hardly any ice coverage and a 'step sequence' over a minute long. I missed it so much!

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •