Ladies Short Program: 2013 NHK Trophy | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Ladies Short Program: 2013 NHK Trophy

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Elene GEDEVANISHVILI (GEO)

Music: Snowstorm Romance by Georgi Sviridov

Black velvet dress w/gold details on hem. Flared skirt (new)

3Lz<< - hands down
3S+2T - small lean on salchow, but she held it
LSp - small stumble on exit
1A - lean
FSSp
StSq
CCoSp

Problems on all jumps, she looks disappointed. Will alsp take a deep hit on TES

SP: 19.20+25.94 = 45.14, 4th out of 4

caitie

Medalist
Ha, I heard someone compare her styling to a rhythmic gymnast, which seems about right. She's adorable though.

samson

Medalist
Tough skate for Elena G too. Too bad. I like this music for her, but she just doesn't look that polished this year.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I don't like either of Radionova's costumes. It's a shame - Both her programs looked better in the training outfit.

Still, I was fistpumping when she did the 3-3 combination at the end like that. Really good recovery! Still, overall felt weaker than she did in Skate America... Probably no GP Final this year. :/

Nagasu - she didn't just miss the jumps but the whole performance was quite sluggish as well. :(

Radionova didn't seem to be in a great shape (suffered injury recently) but a gutsy attempt. She fought until the end. Performance a little muted.

Gedevanishvili was all over the place as usual. She seems unable to focus. You could see it not just on the jumps, but for example, she stumbled after exiting a spin.

Come on Elene! A clean program for once!

As if that's ever going to happen. :/

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
She doesn't look polished for quite some time now. I hope she somehow gets her act together in time for Sotchi.

Icey

Record Breaker
Ando used that Merry Christmas music as her short at one of her Olympics. Mirai and Elene sad. Does Georgia not have any other women interested in fs?

Ok, I am guessing the trend shall continue and everybody in this group will mess up bad also. :p

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
Elena RADIONOVA (RUS)

Music: Anna Karenina (soundtrack); Two Steps From Hell

3Lz - hand down
CCoSp
StSq
FSSp
3Lo+3T - wow, didn't know she could that!
2A - bit slow
LSp - nice

Not perfect, but gutsy to add 3Lo+3T

SP: 34.12+28.71 = 62.83, in 1st out of 3

She is amazing, hope that she win this event!!!
She is so exiting to watch especially with her spirit of a champion for not giving up and adding a triple toe for any jumps just in case. :agree:
Love her :love: