Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Pairs Short Program: 2013 NHK Trophy

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by franz6009 View Post
    I'm sorry, is there anything else? It's not working well for me, and habar.com is not working at all :(
    This one works for me, just skaters look super fat
    http://www.sportlemon.tv/20131107/vv...32-679585.html

Custom Title
    The best thing about these late night/early morning competitions is the quality of the posts from people who actually stay up/get up to watch and post. I don't think there's one crabby or rude post yet. I'm sure there will be later, but I will be grateful for the nice-ness of the last 4+ pages.

Custom Title
    V/T's big elements look so solid and precise right now, you just hope they can do them the exact same way in Sochi. Extraordinarily impressive.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by A.H.Black View Post
    The best thing about these late night/early morning competitions is the quality of the posts from people who actually stay up/get up to watch and post. I don't think there's one crabby or rude post yet. I'm sure there will be later, but I will be grateful for the nice-ness of the last 4+ pages.
    I agree! hi everyone! I'm up to watch the mens now too. and it's 2:22 am where I am! Thankfully I can sleep in tomorrow.

ISU, stop promoting 2-foot skating!
    Reverse psychology. Now I feel like posting something incredibly bitchy. :D

(It's incredible I am not crabby, given Pairs SP started at 6:50am for me and I haven't managed to get any sleep last night ;P)

skating philosopher
    Quote Originally Posted by wordsworthgirl View Post
    I agree! hi everyone! I'm up to watch the mens now too. and it's 2:22 am where I am! Thankfully I can sleep in tomorrow.
    West coast is the best coast, ha. Just kidding. 11:25 p.m. here. We'll see how long I'll last.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetskates1 View Post
    Awesome, I perked up as soon as I saw your post! Glad you are up too wordsworthgirl!
    Sweetskates!! Are you burning incense and saying prayers to support our boy?!
    xxoo

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    West coast is the best coast, ha. Just kidding. 11:25 p.m. here. We'll see how long I'll last.
    I love West Coast too. I'm on East Coast. I work from home and can sleep in tomorrow so stayed up in order to be send live good luck and stay on your feet vibes to Jeremy and Adam (and Max).

ISU, stop promoting 2-foot skating!
    Re: Volosozhar/Trankov

I would go with GOE 0 on the lift (Maxim's weight got too far forward and his footwork was a little off-balance) and not higher than +1 on the change combination spin (it lacked speed) but all other elements were really incredible. Jumps in particular. High, solid landings with good speed and flow out. They don't really get any better than this.

The program is good as well. Skated to the music, with movements in character, it looks and feels like a waltz.

Custom Title
    Just relaxing and enjoying performances since they are the last for many of my favorites. it is only 2:33 a.m.

Quote Originally Posted by wordsworthgirl View Post
    Sweetskates!! Are you burning incense and saying prayers to support our boy?!
    xxoo

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetskates1 View Post
    Just relaxing and enjoying performances since they are the last for many of my favorites. it is only 2:33 a.m.

Did you hear the huge cheer for Jeremy? He is well-loved in Asia.

Custom Title
    V/T skated a great SP. All the elements were big and effortless. That being said I like the technical panel for this competition for calling V/T's twist correctly as a level 3. I've been confused about the level 4 call for the twist for V/T because she didn't have the split (45degree for each leg from the body axis) no did she put her hand/arm (s)ove her head for at least one revolution. As far as I have seen, Sui/Han is the only pair who does level 4 twist because she keeps her arm above her head for the entire twist. I haven't notice any team does that or any team who has a real two-leg split, quit a few can get the over 90 degree, but not for a combination of two >45.

OK, that's for killing the time in between, off to the Man's competition now

Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Agree ... with the footnote that at least some of the "nice guys/gals" who have been on this thread prob. are in different time zones from us American night owls.

Custom Title
    PAIRS SHORT PROGRAM - VIDEOS (By Starting Order)

Warm-Up Group 1

1. Narumi TAKAHASHI / Ryuichi KIHARA (JPN)
    2. Anastasia MARTIUSHEVA / Alexei ROGONOV (RUS)
    3. Cheng PENG / Hao ZHANG (CHN) Short Program, 2nd Copy
    4. Haven DENNEY / Brandon FRAZIER (USA) Short Program, 2nd Copy

Warm-Up Group 2

5. Wenjing SUI / Cong HAN (CHN) Short Program, 2nd Copy
    6. Marissa CASTELLI / Simon SHNAPIR (USA) Short Program
    7. Paige LAWRENCE / Rudi SWIEGERS (CAN) Short Program
    8. Tatiana VOLOSOZHAR / Maxim TRANKOV (RUS) Short Program, 2nd Copy

RESULT

Overall Result, Segment Result, Protocols

Custom Title
    wrong thread

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast