2013 NHK Trophy Videos | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2013 NHK Trophy Videos

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
PAIRS FREE SKATE - VIDEOS (By Starting Order)

Warm-Up Group 1

1. Anastasia MARTIUSHEVA / Alexei ROGONOV (RUS) Long Program

Haven't tried the other Pairs FS videos (because I saw them on Eurosport on the TV!), but this video is set to private.

Even when I signed in (for the first time in about 2 years!), it wouldn't let me watch it.

So, I'll wait until another copy appears. But, for those who can't wait until a full copy is uploaded, here is a video of just the performance (no results)

1. Anastasia MARTIUSHEVA / Alexei ROGONOV (RUS)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHANGING THE FORMAT OF YOUR POSTS, Mao88!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mao88 - You are a Marvel, and we are indeed fortunate to have you! (curtsies - deeply)

I completely agree. You've done so much work to provide this, and you've organized it so beautifully. Thanks!

Couldn't agree more, LRK and Olympia. It is so much easier now for those of us that don't want to know the results before we watch.

CaroLiza_fan

Mao88

Record Breaker
Haven't tried the other Pairs FS videos (because I saw them on Eurosport on the TV!), but this video is set to private.

Even when I signed in (for the first time in about 2 years!), it wouldn't let me watch it.

It works ok for me. Unfortunately, some videos are geoblocked in some areas. Hence, it may be blocked where you are.

Mao88

Record Breaker
FREE DANCE - VIDEOS (By Starting Order)

Warm-Up Group 1

1. Victoria SINITSINA / Ruslan ZHIGANSHIN (RUS) Free Dance, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy
2. Cathy REED / Chris REED (JPN) Free Dance, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy
3. Tanja KOLBE / Stefano CARUSO (GER) Free Dance, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy
4. Piper GILLES / Paul POIRIER (CAN) Free Dance, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy

Warm-Up Group 2

5. Elena ILINYKH / Nikita KATSALAPOV (RUS) Free Dance, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy
6. Maia SHIBUTANI / Alex SHIBUTANI (USA) Free Dance, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy
7. Anna CAPPELLINI / Luca LANOTTE (ITA) Free Dance, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy
8. Meryl DAVIS / Charlie WHITE (USA) Free Dance, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, Interview

Medal Ceremony

RESULT

Overall Result, Segment Result, Protocols

micnow

Rinkside
Medal Ceremony

Just watched the medal ceremony in pairs. I found it a little bit strange, why Han Cong only has shaken hands with the male part of V/T and P/Z and not with the girls. Any explanations?

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Medal Ceremony

Just watched the medal ceremony in pairs. I found it a little bit strange, why Han Cong only has shaken hands with the male part of V/T and P/Z and not with the girls. Any explanations?

Don't know the explanation.
But will note that Han Cong was feeling ill during and after the competition. Perhaps he didn't even realize what he was doing.