Men's Free Skate: 2013 NHK Trophy | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Men's Free Skate: 2013 NHK Trophy

samson

Medalist
Yeah I think they wait to show the TES box once they have a "leader" to compare it to.

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Very strong on jumps, but nothing else too special EXCEPT his good looks! He looks a bit like a young Boris Becker!

samson

Medalist
His feet are really interesting in the air. He doesn't point his toes AT ALL, but I guess it might allow him to make sure he rotates the jumps? Could someone with actual training speak to that?

Becki

Medalist
Very strong on jumps, but nothing else too special EXCEPT his good looks! He looks a bit like a young Boris Becker!

I think the exits to his jumps aren't that good, kinda sloppy. I agree, his jumps are good but his skating skills are relatively weak compared to the top men.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Max AARON (USA)

Music: The Fortune Teller by Georges Bizet, Rodion Shchedrin
Bluerias by C. Surinach
Adagio by Georges Bizet, Rodion Shchedrin
Torero by Georges Bizet, Rodion Shchedrin

4T - slight twofooted
4S - twofooted, hand down
3Lo
FCCoSp
StSq
FCSSp
2S
3A+2T - hand down on axel
3Lz+1Lo+3S - twofooted, forward
3A
ChSq
3F+2T - e
CCoSp

Quite som messy landing here and there. No falls, and it should be enough to keep him ahead

Score: 78.20+68.94 = 147.14, 223.35, 1st out of 2

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I zoned out during Aaron and kind of came to during the bouncy part of the "Carmen" music. I much preferred Menshov.

samson

Medalist
Oof. I wonder if he is not feeling well. He looked so tired on the ice. The quad toe looked around though.

Messy from Aaron but his jump content is extremely impressive. Basic skating still weak and scratchy but use of upper body and choreography much improved since last season.

auser

Record Breaker
funny, Eurosport UK analysts are debating how distracting the TES score graphic box is ... better in this position? etc.

macy

Record Breaker
i don't care if max had a rough skate i still want to marry him