Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Men's Free Skate: 2013 NHK Trophy

Custom Title
    I'm crying! SO happy for Jeremy! He looked so relieved and joyful! and he was really performing with joy and serenity that last minute. Got to wipe away my tears!

LEAVE EDMUNDS ALONE!!1!
    Beautiful performance from Abbott. Landed most of his jumps. Composed, purposeful movement.

The choreography seems watered down since last season, unfortunately.

Custom Title
    And Jeremy finally woke up. It's amazing to see how his technical score still was only marginally higher than Max's even though all the elements were executed at such a higher level.

That was a gorgeous skate. Too bad he missed the opening quad, but this program looked like he actually trained it. I was taken to another place. Bravo.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    Just joined and I m watching Abott!
    Lovely to see you seniorita! Hope you enjoyed his skate as much as I did

skating philosopher
    158+ He seems disappointed, but I think that's the best score we've seen from him in a long time.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by samson View Post
    And Jeremy finally woke up. It's amazing to see how his technical score still was only marginally higher than Max's even though all the elements were executed at such a higher level.

That was a gorgeous skate. Too bad he missed the opening quad, but this program looked like he actually trained it. I was taken to another place. Bravo.
    Me too! He transports me. I think his score should have been much higher- all elements executed at such a higher level.

LEAVE EDMUNDS ALONE!!1!
    ISU has really went overboard with the value of quads, IMO.

Custom Title
    I think the spell worked.

Quote Originally Posted by wordsworthgirl View Post
    I'm crying! SO happy for Jeremy! He looked so relieved and joyful! and he was really performing with joy and serenity that last minute. Got to wipe away my tears!

Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Oof. I wonder if he is not feeling well. He looked so tired on the ice. The quad toe looked around though.
    I do hope that the quad toe brought some satisfaction to Max, although he'll want to make it better next time.

... Love his grit and sweet smile. ...

Jeremy just did that. He just did that. Omg. I cried. I fist pumped. That was amazing. I am so happy.

But he was underscored.

Custom Title
    I always find this program lovely. I now associate exogenesis with this program and HBO's 24/7 Penguins vs. Capitals

Custom Title
    He was very underscored in my opinion. I'm interested to see the protocol to understand why. That program and that score is a moment when the IJS drives me nuts. But I'll wait till I see the protocol.

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Lol at Eurosport not being synchro, I m hearing the jumps before i see them!
    Jeremy was awesome and kudos for keeping Muse program!

skating philosopher
    Me too! He transports me. I think his score should have been much higher- all elements executed at such a higher level.
    He did have a few small errors. 158+ is quite good with no quad. For perspective Max got 162+ at Skate America with a quad, 3A-3T and 3Z-1L-3S in the back end.

Jeremy, sadly, is also notorious for losing levels on his spins, so that might be a possibility as well.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetskates1 View Post
    I think the spell worked.
    Sweetskates!!! so glad you are here! Are you a little teary like I am? Seeing his face in the last minute of the program was what brought on the tears- he looked so happy!
    and did you hear Dungeon say "monkey off the back" when he came off the ice?!

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast