3Lo
CSSp
ChSt
CCoSp

Some sloppiness in between. Will probably drop some places, if not last

Score: 68.96+71.42=141.38, 221.18, 4th out of 4

amc987

On the Ice
Ugh this A/V delay is driving me crazy. Hearing the jumps before I see them is annoying.

JEREMY WAS AWESOME!! Please God let him have a Paul Wylie moment in Sochi. Goodness knows he's overdue for a huge skate at a big competition.

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Jeremy just did that. He just did that. Omg. I cried. I fist pumped. That was amazing. I am so happy.

But he was underscored.

I am with you on everything you say! I am still wiping away tears! I was talking to my computer screen the whole time, encouraging him, reassuring him, praising him, and finally just crying!

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Ugh this A/V delay is driving me crazy. Hearing the jumps before I see them is annoying.

JEREMY WAS AWESOME!! Please God let him have a Paul Wylie moment in Sochi. Goodness knows he's overdue for a huge skate at a big competition.

yes- Paul Wylie Moment in Sochi for Jeremy indeed!

Voronov looked messy and sloppy. Crappy choreo, inelegant upper body movement.

Spins a bit slow with poorly extended position.

Bleh. :p

He was very underscored in my opinion. I'm interested to see the protocol to understand why. That program and that score is a moment when the IJS drives me nuts. But I'll wait till I see the protocol.

No quads.

samson

Medalist
Oh Voronov... Jeremy will definitely move up after that skate. Max and Menshov might too...

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
He was very underscored in my opinion. I'm interested to see the protocol to understand why. That program and that score is a moment when the IJS drives me nuts. But I'll wait till I see the protocol.
I agree with you- very underscored.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Another thing to consider: His PB is 159.46 from way back when he won the 2008-2009 GPF, when he was pretty much flawless. So 158 is really not that bad at all.

Remember guys, it's another two months until Nationals and three until Olympics. Jeremy does not need to peak now.

How Voronov could get higher PCS than Aaron and Menshov is beyond me. SS over Aaron I could understand but that's it.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Another thing to consider: His PB is 159.46 from way back when he won the 2008-2009 GPF, when he was pretty much flawless. So 158 is really not that bad at all.

Remember guys, it's another two months until Nationals and three until Olympics. Jeremy does not need to peak now.

Yeah, I dunno why he was disappointed. Maybe he felt over the moon, like he delivered a perfect skate, so he was expecting a higher score from kind of an emotional perspective.

wordsworthgirl

Medalist

You're so right, Mrs. P. Better he make a few little mistakes here and then by Nationals do all the jumps clean except the quad and then at Olympics all the jumps clean INCLUDING the quad and win an Olympic medal!

noidont

Final Flight
How Voronov could get higher PCS than Aaron and Menshov is beyond me. SS over Aaron I could understand but that's it.

I think the three of them are equally as awkward, but Voronov is the most handsome of the three.