Ladies Free Skate: 2013 NHK Trophy | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ladies Free Skate: 2013 NHK Trophy

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Leonova did surprisingly good. Program is crap though but she sells it well.

Bartek

On the Ice
Actually there is some nice choreography going on in Leonova's program as well as feel of the music and interpretation.

samson

Medalist
Yeah I wonder what happened with Mirai's jump layout. I could see how she was thinking after she popped the loop she wanted to add more content to the program.

It is a combination she was doing in 2010 but that was when you could do three double axels in a program. In the grand scheme it probably doesn't matter but it is puzzling.

Satoko looks a little rattled.

There was no passion, no fire in Leonova's "Carmen." She used to really thrive in character driven programs. I blame Morozov. :p

hurrah

Medalist
After watching Alena, Satoko looks like a kindergartener. In body shape, that is. Her skating is really quite mature.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Satoko MIYAHARA (JPN)

Music: Poeta by Vincente Amigo

Dark red/black ombre asymmetric dress. One sparkly lace sleeve (right)

3Lz+3T - stepout, 3T<
CCoSp - change of direction, nice
3F
3Lo
2A
2A+3T
StSq
3Lz+2T+2T
LSp - very nice and fast
3S
ChSq
FSSp

Very good skate. Ambitious jumps and solid presentation, a good GP debut. Her jumps are small, so there will probably be some UR's.

Score: 57.51+54.31=111.82 (PB), 170.21 (PB), in 1st out of 4

Whoever taught Miyahara jump technique should be hanged, drowned and quartered. I've never seen triples this tiny.

Almost every single jump looked cheated. Technical panel is going to spend a veeeeery long time reviewing the jumps I guess. :p

jaylee

Medalist
Whoever taught Miyahara jump technique should be hanged, drowned and quartered. I've never seen triples this tiny.

Almost every single jump looked cheated. Technical panel is going to spend a veeeeery long time reviewing the jumps I guess. :p

Satoko is so talented everywhere else. Love her edges and musicality. Her jumps make me sad.

Satoko is so talented everywhere else. Love her edges and musicality. Her jumps make me sad.

She also seems to have good awareness of her body, her movement is quite composed. I wish she'd project a bit more, though. But yeah good basics for sure.

Icey

Record Breaker
I wonder if caroline and Mirai ever get together and talk about their situation.

Well, Mirai heard those who wanted her to smile. She really laid it on with her smile, which is a very sweet one.

Satoko is impressive. Is she really old enough to skate seniors. Physically, she looks like she is 12 or so.

Robeye

Final Flight

Maybe even drawn for good measure ;).

Mao had an auto-erotic asphyxiation session again, clearly. ;D

According to the Sport 2 commentator (he can see protocols in real time, I think), Miyahara got 3lutz/3toe<, 3flip< and 3lutz</2toe/2toe

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Mao is wearing a dress from the 2009 Japan Open when she debuted Bells of Moscow.

I thought it looked familiar. Wonder why she's wearing it again? I really liked her other dress.