Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Qualifiers for the GPF

Forever stuck on those steps Li'Kitsu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zamboni step
    On top of that, that makes her NHK FS (which despite being beautiful, was not stellar technically) was her last skate in an International in Japan.....
    And I won't get to see her programs the maximum amount of times as possible now....There's nothing for it, she'll just have to win Olympic gold then.
    But worlds are in Japan this season, so Akiko has another chance to skate there! My personal dream would be for Mao to win the OGM, decide that it's a perfect ending for her career and leave worlds for Akiko to win
    Although if Akiko wins the OGM, I'd be crying of joy too. Way to show the JSF that they low-balled her unrightfully her whole career.

Best comeback EVOR! zamboni step's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Li'Kitsu View Post
    But worlds are in Japan this season, so Akiko has another chance to skate there! My personal dream would be for Mao to win the OGM, decide that it's a perfect ending for her career and leave worlds for Akiko to win
    Although if Akiko wins the OGM, I'd be crying of joy too. Way to show the JSF that they low-balled her unrightfully her whole career.
    Is she continuing on to Worlds? I wasn't aware, that makes me really happy as I doubt any of the big three will stay on if they medal in Sochi. That leaves the door right open for her to claim what she was good enough to claim years ago.

On the Ice
    I love Akiko but I love Mao and Caro more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Li'Kitsu View Post

Custom Title
    Not me, Akiko is my favorite among all of the women skating now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2