2013 NHK Trophy Gala | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2013 NHK Trophy Gala

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I'm sure you did - I'm just surprised that NHK Overseas chose to show a different line up.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Eurosport only showed a bit towards the end, from when the cast were gathering in the centre up to the start of their lap of honour.
British Eurosport showed a decent amount of the gala. I'd have to check the video, but I think we saw the top 3 from each discipline, plus Fernandez, Gold, Miyahara, and maybe some others I forgot. Looked like they only cut the earliest performers.

By the way, Takahashi did his #1 crowd-pleaser: Mambo! What a treat! As if we were in any doubt, this was final confirmation that the "old" Takahashi was back! In the SP, FS and Ex it was the Takahashi that - instead of looking like he was trying to compete - looked like he was on the ice because he belonged out there, just skating for the fun and exhilaration of it.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
British Eurosport showed a decent amount of the gala.

Sorry, YesWay. You mis-understood my message.

I was just referring to the finale of the gala, as that was what candyclouds was specifically asking about.

Eurosport did show a good amount of the gala, although I was a bit dismayed at the number of Japanese competitors that they missed out. (But, there again, they did the same with the local skaters at the Cup of China)

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan