Thread: Merge 2 threads?

Merge 2 threads?

There are 2 active threads in The Edge about Mirai. Both threads are discussing the same issues.

Would it be possible to merge the 2 threads? Thanks
    MFarone

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    done

Thanks!

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA CaroLiza_fan's Avatar
    Just noticed that snsd has started a thread about the Winter Universiade in the Senior B forum.

Back in July, I started a thread about the Winter Universiade in The Edge, for the simple reason that the 2013/14 season fora had not been created yet.

So, I was wondering if my thread could be moved to the Series B forum. And, could snsd's thread be merged into it?

I have read through both threads, and each thread contains a lot of information that the other thread does not. So, it might be a good idea to concentrate all this information in the one thread.

It is just gets too confusing and hard to follow when the same thing is being discussed in 2 different fora. As we found out during one of the Senior B's earlier in the season (I think it was the Nebelhorn) when the same heated conversation was happening in both The Edge and the the Senior B forum...

So, if it is not asking too much, could this be done?

CaroLiza_fan

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Done-this is why it is better to put threads in Competition folders-they remain unarchived longer, and even if archived, are easier to find!

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA CaroLiza_fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    Done-this is why it is better to put threads in Competition folders-they remain unarchived longer, and even if archived, are easier to find!
    Thank you, Doris!