Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Why Julia will win Olympic Gold

Quote Originally Posted by hurrah View Post
    I thought AYDIT was using some kind of a software such as:

http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/scigen/

to generate his sentences. Alot of it was nonsense and actually full of grammatical errors. And he seemed able to generate meaningless sentences so quickly that I feel there was no way he was doing it manually.
    Some of his words were also wrong in how they were used. I only called him out on it once since half the time I couldn't understand his point, but he used words that made no sense or didn't mean something that made sense several times. A generator would make sense, but really who knows. As kwanatic says, he is gone now.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by EricRohmer View Post
    Has dorispulaski not ever said lately that double IDs are not allowed in GS? (I heard that mods can see user's IP address.)
    This might be a reason AYDIT is banned. Of course might not.

And yesterday's his 'skater *** is a homosexual' post(deleted now) might have been added to reason banned.
    You get banned for that even if it is true the skater is a homosexual?

It's not all that difficult to change one's isp , so maybe he will rise from the ashes to be banned another day. lol

Custom Title
    My question is: Will Julia still win the Olympics now that her ardent lobbyist has been disengaged on this all powerful and influential board?

Quote Originally Posted by Icey View Post
    You get banned for that even if it is true the skater is a homosexual?

It's not all that difficult to change one's isp , so maybe he will rise from the ashes to be banned another day. lol
    I imagine it turns on how the word is used and whether it is said as an insult or as a derogatory word or not.

Questions and suggestions about the administration of the board should go in the Feedback folder. I will move this thread there now for people who want to continue this discussion.

If you want to post in praise of Julia Lipnitskaia (and who doesn't! ), please visit the Julia thread in the Fan Fest folder.

Again, no fair to post adverse criticism of a banned member who cannot post in his own defense.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9