Davis and White | Golden Skate

Davis and White

skateluvr

Record Breaker
I believe if all goes well, they will win the GP then Olympics against the Canadian team(s) who are the best -top three-I think. We have seen Yuna and Chan win decisively with 20 point spreads. Will the battle for gold be a decisive win over Voir? The judges used to favor Voir when they are at their best-we saw that the last quad. I think Marlie have pulled far ahead, speed, lifts, twizzles, expression, choreography. How many points can they win by if they are clean, assuming Voir does their best also? Will it be close? I feel it will be, due to rep judging and the sexual chemistry that Voir skates with. People love this OGM team.

I feel if the sport is fair, Voir should be close, by not by fractions. Can an ice dance aficionado break down their base values and where Marlie gain points over Voir? Thank you, ice dance rules are still mystery to me, but Marlie seem superior to my untrained eye, Please help me see what it will come down to in this battle.:)

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I believe if all goes well, they will win the GP then Olympics ...

Seriously, must a TEB thread be devoted to Davis/White when they are not competing there? :confused2: :bang:

If Seth Meyers and Amy Poehler were GS members, they would be asking, "Really? :eek: Really?" :rofl:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Seriously, must a TEB thread be devoted to Davis/White when they are not competing there? :confused2: :bang:

If Seth Meyers and Amy Poehler were GS members, they would be asking, "Really? :eek: Really?" :rofl:

:yeahthat: