This is my prediction too. I thik P&I will make errors and GP will get the nod.
Originally Posted by spikydurian
Constable , Costume Police
I predict P/I will not make mistakes beyond that, I'll have think a bit..
I hope this is the case too but somehow I am sceptical. I saw them live twice and loved them. Havent seen GP live this season.
Originally Posted by colleen o'neill
Looking forward to seeing them both this weekend.
Better yet if Krall can do what she did for Patty this would be awesome for Balde.
Originally Posted by nadster
Balde is at DSC.
I'm going to give this a try...
1. Patrick Chan (Duh.)
2. Kevin Reynolds (Assuming he is healthy.)
3. Elladj Balde (He seems to have improved, and none of the other guys have really stepped up this season.)
1. Kaetlyn Osmond (I know she won't be at her best, but I still think she'll take it.)
2. Amelie Lacoste (I wouldn't have said this a few months ago, but some of the younger girls appear to have faltered early in the season.)
3. Veronik Mallet (She seems to have stepped it up this year.)
1. Duhamel/Radford (I think their TES score will elevate them over the rest of the field.)
3. Lawrence/Swiegers (All things considered, they looked pretty good at Skate Canada, and Paige has had many months to heal since then.)
1. Virtue/Moir (Duh.)
2. Weaver/Poje (Double Duh.)
3. Paul/Islam (The tide seems to have shifted in their favour internationally, and they are showing real improvement after two seasons at DSC. I really think they can avoid disaster this time.)
Gold - Duhamel and RAdford - they are due for a decent skate - I am worried about their lost triplelutz though
Silver - MT- M they are on the heals of D and R
Bronze - an uninspired Sweigers/Lawrence
Gold - Chan - by far the class of the field
Silver - Reynolds -injury is not the issue - it is the boot and practice time
Bronze - Almost no one deserves it but I will go with Ten my preference though he has no 3A so Balde is the safer choice.
Gold Virtue and Moir -= again the extreme favourites
Silver - Weaver Poje
Bronze Gilles Porier edigng P and I
Gold Osmond despite watered down tes
Silver Daleman - fresh and great jumps