Pairs SP - 2013 Trophee Eric Bompard | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Pairs SP - 2013 Trophee Eric Bompard

gottadance

On the Ice
Mervin needs to loosen up - she was emoting quite well but he was very wooden . Its too bad because I think they could be really good eventualy but not without some spark. He also could do some bulking up - she is very petitie and he still cant get her high enough in the air.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES (FRA)

Music: Minnie the Moocher by Cab Calloway

She's in purple halter dress w/silver sparkle. He's in black pants, blue sequin-striped vest over white shirt and bandage on his right arm (still broken?)

3Tw - good height, bit hard catch
3T - solid
3FTh - fall
BoDs
StSq
Li - shaky footwork on position change
PCoSp - bit shaky on foot change

Some mistakes here and there. Audience very loud and supportive

SP: 31.49+26.29-1.00 = 56.78, 2nd out of 5

FSGMT

Record Breaker
:bang::bang::bang: Being in front of the computer and knowing that I can't watch it is SO frustrating!! :biggrin:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Yeah I was quite impressed with them.

I mean I guess I am in the minority here then in that I don't see any real improvement in D/C. Looks like the same old same old to me. Of course very technically impressive though.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Tulosai is likely using some sort of private or company VPN access set to a French server and that's why s/he's able to get the dailymotion stream. I'm in the US right now and unfortunately have a VPN that doesn't have a France server choice. Have tried Germany, Netherlands, UK, Ireland, Switzerland, Czech, Panama, Brazil, Japan, HK servers and all are geoblocked as well as USA and Canada. Tried a French public proxy server or two but dailymotion can detect beyond and after a great French ad, geoblocked me. Guess we'll have to wait for the Eurosport feeds. :disapp:

Barb

Record Breaker
Why icenetwork is not available outside USA???? I totally would to suscribe me to it, this situation is so annoying :scowl:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Qing PANG / Jian TONG (CHN)

Music: Lady Caliph by Ennio Morricone

3T - he falls
3Tw - solid
3LoTh - very nice flow
BoDs
RLi
StSq
PCoSp

Shame about his fall. Everything else was solid - nice program.

SP: 36.46+32.23-1.00 = 67.69, in 1st out of 6

tulosai

Record Breaker
P/T's short is really something special. I feel like I am viewing a private moment between them throughout. Pity about the fall.

James/Cipres showed good postures and lines and expression. Movement in character of the music. Lovely basics, shame about the fall.

Pang/Tong seemed tense, possibly the opening fall has shaken them. Twist was two-footed, lift was two-footed. Great throw though. Huge and really solid. Given the mistakes they've made, TES seems to be a joke.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
For some reason it's still working fine for me (Netherlands), but since Eurosport has the telly rights, I don't expect it to last. :(

Why icenetwork is not available outside USA???? I totally would to suscribe me to it, this situation is so annoying :scowl:

They only have rights for the US. You can subscribe to TVTeka though and watch Russian TV.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Ah nope guys, I've lost it now, and right during my favorite team, so whatever lucky juju was working for me is gone :(

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
OK, anybody who's able to watch, tell me about Bazarova and Larionov. I've been really curious about what they've been up to and how competitive they look (or not).

tulosai

Record Breaker
OK, anybody who's able to watch, tell me about Bazarova and Larionov. I've been really curious about what they've been up to and how competitive they look (or not).

Beginning was fine but lost it before the SBS jumps, which I imagine were a disaster.