Men SP - 2013 Trophee Eric Bompard | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Men SP - 2013 Trophee Eric Bompard

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Just posted this in the TV thread:

Eurosport 2 International is currently on adverts and should on-air with the Men's SP shortly

http://www.day.to/watch/live/stream...vo/1/493131/november-15-2013/eurosport-2.html

Hope this helps

EDIT: ESP2 Intl has indeed joined the skating but, unfortunately, the picture quality of the stream is awful!

Anybody got a better quality stream that is in English??

CaroLiza_fan

My stream is exactly the same as bigsisjiejie's. But, I'm copying my message in here to see see if anybody that is reading this thread has a better quality one.

CaroLiza_fan

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Nan SONG (CHN)

Music: Guitar Concerto by Michael Kamen

4T+3T - solid
3A - hand down
FCSp
CSSp
3Lz - low landing, stepout/hands down
StSq
CCoSp

Good start, but mistakes on the other two jumps. He needs more speed and deeper edging in his skating to stand out

SP: 39.93+31.43 = 71.36 (SB)

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Jason BROWN (USA)

Music: The Question of U by Prince

3A - solid
3F+3T
FCSp - nice speed and position
CSSp
3Lz - 'tano
StSq - nice details
CCoSp

Clean skate with nice spins and choreo!

SP: 45.98+38.79=84.77 (PB), in 1st out of 2

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
If that TES in the box sticks, that's better thank his TES at Skate America!!

So happy for Jason! :)

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
This may very well be my fave SP this season. The way he puts all the accents to the music... he seems to live the music. This SP sends chills down my spine, in a good way. :biggrin:

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This kid is a quad away from being the top US man. Even without it he's the best as far as i'm concerned.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
And he beats his SA score! And now that means he has the top two SP scores among the U.S. men now. :biggrin:

Nan Song was dull dull dull.

Jason Brown was amazing. All jumps clean, all spins extremely fast with beautifully extended positions, everything solid.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wonder if Jason would be pushing 90 points with a quad in the SP? The judges love him.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Alexander MAJOROV (SWE)

Music: Khorobushko by Bond

2T
3Lz+3T - turnout/stepout
CCoSp
3A - fall
FCSp
StSq
CSSp

Rough skate...

SP: 28.990+31.82-1.00 = 59.72, in 3rd out of 3

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Jason's PCS was just a hair lower than his PCS at Skate America. (0.14). This bodes well for him. I was unsure what his PCS would look like not being in the U.S., so I'm happy to see him comparable PCS here despite being in the first group.

Majorov was a sloppy mess.

Can't stop gushing over Brown. So much detail in the choreography, all elements executed to such a high standard. Wow, wow, wow.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I wonder if Jason would be pushing 90 points with a quad in the SP? The judges love him.

He would be. He had nearly 46 TES without it. The 90+ scoring men have been scoring in the 50-52 range, so Jason isn't that far off.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
anybody else just lose the hahasport stream? ETA: it's sort of back with frozen video and some audio Just in time for his bow. :scowl: