Least Favorite Actors and Actresses | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Least Favorite Actors and Actresses

sk8fanconvert

On the Ice
Okay, I'll bite with this one. I've tried not to get too far into my negative opinions of skaters... but actors? that's different!

1. Kevin Costner (Dances with Wolves? The Postman? Waterworld? UGH.)
2. Michael Douglas (Wall Street? eww. Basic Instinct? I was rooting for the bisexual psycho killer.)
3. Mel Gibson (The Patriot? Braveheart? Lethal Weapon? hated it.)
4. Tom Cruise (Top Gun? puhleez. Mission Impossible? YAWN. Jerry Maguire? gag.)
5. Colin Farrell (okay, I don't think I've actually seen any of his movies, but what's so cool about saying f--- over and over on television? It works on South Park, maybe, but nowhere else.)

1. Demi Moore (Striptease? GI Jane?)
2. Melanie Griffith (everything except Working Girl, which I love.)
3. Jennifer Connelly (yet to impress...)
4. Katherine Hepburn (she just never did it for me- like a piece of wood!)
5. tie: Catherine Zeta-Jones & Renee Zellweger (but somehow I sucked it up, went to see Chicago, and enjoyed them both! Still, I won't rush to see anything they are in.)

For the record, I think I dislike all 5 of the men far more than any of the women, though Demi comes close.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I suppose I should have to see a movie to post here. :laugh:
I do remember seeing Love Story and have to agree that Ali McGraw was terrible.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Rgirl, you caught me again.........it was Seagal and not Roth who wrote "Love Story"........I'm gonna have to start checking my sources before I post (first I have to see if I have any sources)...okay, then did Roth write the movie or the book that was adapted to a movie that featured Ali McGraw and Richard Benjamin? I can't think of the title....anyone? 42

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
And to elaborate on the previous post, "Goodbye, Columbus" was indeed written by Philip Roth, so, show42, you were -- indirectly -- on sort of the right track.... :)

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Val and Jonny........thank you, thank you........that's the Ali McGraw movie that I mixed up with "Love Story".......okay, two examples of Ali McGraw movies that were ruined by her acting...............:\ 42

supersk8er

Rinkside
After reading a bit, I definitely forgot some!

Tom Cruise (I don't like his acting PLUS he broke MY Nicole's heart)
Jennifer Lopez (Besides Selina, she's very horrible)
Kevin Costner (Can't remember the last movie I saw him in where I didn't fall asleep)
Vin Deasel (Sure, the movies he does are "thrilling" to watch, but the day he shows really acting skills, I'll eat my own face)

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
least favorite actress:

Jennifer Lopez
Julia Roberts (she was first, but Jen gets the honour now)

Kasey

Medalist
Least fave actors, for me....Keanu Reeves and Tom Cruise. (UGH and double UGH)

Least fave actresses....I'm not overly fond of some, but Cameron Diaz is the only one who fully annoys me, off the top of my head!
Oh yeah, and Jennifer Lopez, as an actress, I have no clue what the excitement is about.

Kasey

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Ben Stiller (Can he really be the progeny of Stiller & Meara, two of my all-time faves?)

Cameron Diaz

Halle Berry (can't get past the totally embarrassing Oscar acceptance speech and the knack she has of choosing abusive husbands and then whining about it)

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
I wouldn't go so far as to say that Cameron Diaz annoys me, but whenever I see her, all I can think of is Julie Brown's parody of Madonna where she does a parody of "Vogue" called "Vague" and it includes the lyrics "Vanna White -- Ed McMahon -- Nicolette Sheridan -- why they're famous we don't know...." I would put Cameron Diaz in that category as well.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
That reminds me of an article I once read somewhere, which listed dozens of people who were famous for absolutely nothing. It was really funny.

Ogre Mage

On the Ice
1. Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer.

2. Gwenyth Paltrow. The parts she chooses and her acting just seem so .... bland.

3. J-Lo. Everyone's favorite choice.

4. Ashton Kutcher. Dude, where's my acting class?

5. Richard Gere. Something about him always turned me off.

6. Ethan Hawke. Ditto.

I would have added Demi Moore to the list, until I saw her in a made for cable movie about women having abortion in three different eras -- the 50's, the 70s and the 90s. Moore played the woman in the 1952 segment and I thought she did a very good job. The movie was entitled If These Walls Could Talk .