Ladies SP - 2013 Trophee Eric Bompard | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP - 2013 Trophee Eric Bompard

loopy

Final Flight
I really enjoyed Christina! I wish she could pull up more speed in the biellmann, but it was lovely.

samson

Medalist
That was beautiful. Jumps weren't quite as secure as I feel they usually are but for me this was the best PCS I think I've seen her have. Her interpretation was just lovely.

That little box has me worried about her score, but I'd put her in first.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
That was nice to watch from Christina. I wonder what it is that seems to make Asian-Americans artistically stronger than the Caucasians?

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Overall pretty good. The landing of the second jump of the combo looked a bit shaky, and her spins I feel weren't amazing. Should probably be first, though.

Miss October

Rinkside
Hi! I'm new here. Been following this forum for the other GPs and finally decided to join in. :eek::

So happy that Christina had a nice, clean skate!

Rami

Rinkside
Nice to see that Meite has been working on her presentation. She also seems less stiff than before. I liked the beginning of the program but lost my interest somewhere in the middle. Personally would like to see a different dress. Pink to me is just a plastic barbie doll color and she deserves better than that.

Gao has also improved but I'm not sure if all her movements really match the music. Too much arm waving, generic.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Viktoria HELGESSON (SWE)

Music: Mystery Waltz by Laeroport de Biarritz
Waltz (from "Eyes Wide Shut" soundtrack) by Dmitri Shostakovich

3T+2T
3Lo - tilted, hand down
LSp
2A - stepout
FSSp
CCoSp
StSq

Not her best - far from it - as she made mistakes on all jumps. Probably second to last

SP: 24.62+28.63=53.25, 6th out of 7

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
Heggelson's costume needs SOS. It did at her first event. It does now.

I don't like it at all. Not enjoying the music either but maybe it's because of the way Helgesson is presenting it.

So far so not so good for Viktoria on the jumps.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I don't really understand this outfit for her. I don't like it at all. Then again it seems that there's few outfits that I actually do like but yeah...